Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Ok, I'm little bit lost here... how do you start new game ? Every time i start new game its from v.015. I did clean my saves from folder, same ... downloaded 2 different versions, same. Any ideas ?

*Never mind, found what i needed, part one. Downloaded two times same version, but with different names.
Thanks.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
This is near the start of 0.20.
After talking to Gloria the second time (in between calls, talk to Linda in her bedroom), Gloria agrees to arrange for a radio to be sent to you. After sleeping 2-3 days, the radio should come in a box beneath the outdoor mailbox.
Searching for the detective in the back yard (money!) while waiting for the radio is an idea.
so does that mean I can't access it in v 0.24 ?

Last edited:

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
The latest update, 0.24, contains updates 0.15-0.24. To reach 0.20, a player must either have a save before 0.20 begins or play through starting from 0.15. It is HIGHLY recommended you make lots and lots of saves along the way.
Another method is to use another player's saves but you do so at your own risk (I don't give out saves because I'm not techie enough to answer questions if things still go wrong).
Thanks I got it. It's a pity I couldn't start from my previous save point at the bedroom from the start of v 0.20 part 1 and had to find start from 0.19 part 2 :(. Will definitely be annoying if I played stopped for a while came back and discovered I can't start again where I left of with the new version, thus what happened to me.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Thanks I got it. It's a pity I couldn't start from my previous save point at the bedroom from the start of v 0.20 part 1 and had to find start from 0.19 part 2 :(. Will definitely be annoying if I played stopped for a while came back and discovered I can't start again where I left of with the new version, thus what happened to me.
what anime is that gif from?

D

Deleted member 177791

OP download section should have an explanation about the two parts of the game. That would save us from readng and answering daily comments about why the game is starting at 0.15 and at Jason's party.

As it is now it's really not explicit for someone who isn't familiar with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and botc76

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
OP download section should have an explanation about the two parts of the game. That would save us from readng and answering daily comments about why the game is starting at 0.15 and at Jason's party.

As it is now it's really not explicit for someone who isn't familiar with the game.
True I find out the games new release are not linking with the previous releases in terms of save points to on my own and annoying but it should at be said in a note or something somewhere I think. Sometime like "each version update is new and doesn't correlate to the previous version, please save frequently!" or something similar. As a new update is just that a new update with the previous saves probably being associated with the saves on the PC but I'm thinking too deeply. There should just be like a heads-up notification, as I left the game due to not knowing that there's no continuation between versions.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
Where is the radio ? I've literally repeated the scene more than 5 times and waited more than 1 month in the game and the item from Gloria never appears
You have to call gloria after talking to mom and then wait 2-3 days for the mail to arrive..I was stuck on the same thing.

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
What's the process to extract/rip the game assets in the newest updates? Like what program do I need to do that?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know why nobody share but here's my "gallery":

Part1 :

00 --> go to your bedroom rng may make your mom appear just hug her --> bj
01 --> enter your bedroom give real earrings --> bj
02 --> give tanning oil --> buttjob (the sequence to advance the scene is 1-"me acting weird...", 2-"this position is much better", 3-"you are making it hard for me")
03 --> give voucher --> boobjob (with swimsuit)
04 --> give fake roofies --> sex doggystyle (also if you go to jason house and give voucher --> boobjob without swimsuit)
05 --> give wallet --> either remove the top and do what you shouldn't do --> boobjob, or leave --> buttjob + hj
06 --> give wallet, you need to play the most obnoxious blackjack game --> anal
07 --> speak to gloria --> sex cowgirl
08 --> speak to gym milf --> boob/pussy rub or give jewerly box --> sex doggystyle

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames

V0.15+ :

00 --> click on the bouncy house --> rub ass and pussy
01 --> talk to gloria --> sex with weird pov
02 --> go to the bathroom --> handjob from mom
03 --> talk to Mrs Jackson --> sex missionary
Edit scene from 0.19 to 0.22
04 --> connect tablet to the electricity socket --> mom masturbating
05 --> drag hard box on gloria --> doggystyle
06 --> drag dirty clothes on mom --> thigh and pussy rubbing
07 --> drag house key on sharon --> massage and handjob
08 --> enter bathroom --> mom boobjob
09 --> drag blanket on mom --> handjob
10 --> drag file on limousine --> anal with gloria

*Path to save location : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames
what do i do with all this? there is no save folder.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes