3xaAnon

Oct 3, 2018
Could anyone share their save files? I've played the game a long time ago and I 've lost mine. I don't know if they would even work though. I just want to check out the new content that has been added.

dante 2.0d

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, does anyone help me in the part where parents watch the movie, how did that scene progress?
I already got the blanket, but beyond that I did not arrive.
pd: I'm in version 0.24

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Just tried this. I really like the style, art and general content. There are a couple of huge caveats though. It absolutely needs a 'replay scenes' option, and a rollback function. Maybe if it were to be Ren'pyfied :sneaky:
Anyway, awesome game still (y)

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just tried this. I really like the style, art and general content. There are a couple of huge caveats though. It absolutely needs a 'replay scenes' option, and a rollback function. Maybe if it were to be Ren'pyfied :sneaky:
Anyway, awesome game still (y)
Thank you for trying and enjoying our game. Your questions have been asked before but I will answer them again ^_^ as we like to welcome new players with a smile and a helpful hand.

1. Instead of a roll back or replay you can easily Load back to a scene and review it. We made the game to be almost instant with loading and saving whilst also allowing you an infinite amount of saves just for this very reason.
2. We won't change our game engine.

Check our Patreon , we have an open thread (free for all) where we explain how the game works , hints/tips , cheats and even give access to previous versions.

Reactions: JR81

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
The post i found on spicyadventures site has also full CG files and bonus pinups but all is on filebloom... Anyone from you guys got something like this?

dante 2.0d

Nov 8, 2019
Welcome to the thread!
Version 0.24 consists of updates 0.15-0.24. The scene you mention is from update 0.22.
That movie scene takes place at 20:00 in the living room. After drag-dropping the blanket on Linda, talk to her while watching the movie with your parents. Try to touch Linda's hand (this is not visible for players but touch her arm somewhat close to her hand).
After sleeping, go outside and talk to the old man. Then talk to Linda in the living room (you must keep trying to do this, maybe several times, before a long talk with her).
Then repeat the movie scene again. You WILL arrive...
Thanks for the help, now I think I can continue

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
can someone explain to me step by step how to use these save files on the game because I really dont understand.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Where is the radio ? I've literally repeated the scene more than 5 times and waited more than 1 month in the game and the item from Gloria never appears

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes