Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
haven't we already creampie her before? in the art museum where she was talking about using us in order to get another baby, what's up with that?

what we really need is a way to follow the progress because I dont really remember what was the last thing we did and even if I (or other people) did the last update or not.
Gloria wanted to get pregnant from Joey so she can blackmail him into doing things for her so she can use him to ruin his family as she holds a grudge with Linda. However , when she realized that Joey was useful to her she didn't go with her plan and she changed accordingly. You will notice that in previous chapters , Gloria is using her body to make Joey do things while now she is using Joey to get enjoyment out of him rather than arranging her illegal activities. She is angry at Joey not so much about the pregnancy but because Joey did something that he was not supposed to do.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info.
As i say in many threads me old pc broken. So i lost many game in the process to start a new pc.
I just do not remember, but... i need to play both part 1 and 2 to see the intere story? Or the Part 2 have also Part 1 in?
For now i download both, so at last i have both part on me folder.
Thanks for the answer

And Thank you for the new update.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Part 1 contains updates 0.01-0.14. Part 2 contains 0.15-0.24 and is a direct continuation of Part 1.
But keep these files in SEPARATE folders.
Ok thank you. So better to start a frash new game. Also because i forgot some little thing XD
Can you tell me if part 2 use part 1 save file? Or i just need to finish part 1 and the start a new game on part 2?

asdfdfsq

Dec 27, 2019
Gloria's ^^ No worries. I didn't want to bother you with your keyboard, I didn't pay attention and answered in French. Anyway thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
The $20 gift voucher that Linda tells Joey to give to Jason as a X-mas present. Joey instead trades that to Mr Dick for the milk and cookies. Note that Joey has to wait until Mr Dick returns from his own home with the milk and cookies.
i tried but he says later and is already 16:00 so I cant do anything else.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
ok now I gotta get booze not sure what to do I click everything I could and this guy wont trade me anything

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes