Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game is unplayable for me unless i restart and "#¤" that lol
any chance they will add a "what to do next" or tip etc? (walkthrugh does not count as it does not know where im am)
think im right after i taken the note from fridge and that was end of that game update and then I might skipped a few updates and then when I continued to play the walkthrugh said that if I took the note from the fridge in the end of that update I should take the note from fridge again at beginning of update or having it in inventory, none of that is true, i dont have the refridge note in inventory nor can i take it again.

can i cheat in the note into my inventory somehow so i can trigger whatever trigger to continue?

edit:: btw the save game location on the main page is WRONG, I got old saves there, but all new saves go here:
\Users\unser name\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames

edit: anyone with a savegame right after u get the note from fridge would be cool too

Last edited:

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Btw guys , if you liked or not the update , let us know please. Feedback is always important for us so we can improve. You can either leave a review (please try to be constructive) here on this thread or you can post your thoughts and ideas here. Things you like , things you want removed or changed etc.
More with Linda <3 we have waited for 2 years and we want more with Linda thanksss

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Have they changed the engine yet? I want to play so badly, but the engine in the versions I have played ran like a quadriplegic.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Finally we get to do it with Linda, thanks dev for the wonderful update!!
and again will be waiting patiently for the new one
<3

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
YES!!

This last update was easily the best one yet...
Sorry but I just gotta confirm, not because I think you misunderstood or something, but rather i'm blown away that its a actual yes. So you can now play the game without a walk-through, and without wanting to pull your hair out now?

ForevAPandA

Jul 18, 2018
Hay Guys, im kinda stuck right now .. The scene where Gloria and Jason are at the pool in the new update , how do you distract Jason?? I cant seem to find a way , tried everything :c
Im desperate for help xD

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Hay Guys, im kinda stuck right now .. The scene where Gloria and Jason are at the pool in the new update , how do you distract Jason?? I cant seem to find a way , tried everything :c
Im desperate for help xD
you need the shades from the the driver dude, you just need to go home after you given the ring to gloria, then you'll be talking to Linda, after that, take the drink in the kitchen, give it to the driver, then he'll give you the shades, then go return to jason's house and give him the shades, then talk to gloria, enjoy the scene

Dec 4, 2017
Holy frick, this update makes my dodo tingling like crazy... dude imagine if this gave has a voice actor, my dodo would be bombing though lol. I will give this update a 4/5 star, because it's just to short to play! but the game is 10/5 for me! keep going guys!

postal

Jul 10, 2017
walkthrough v24
Go to Jason's house(16:00) and talk to Gloria Will get the bell
5. give the cat bell to mr.dick. you get cat food
6.jasons house drag cat food in damiens bowl after scene you get key and ring
7.talk to gloria then jason
8.home go kitchen get lindas drink then outside give drink to limodriver. you get sunglasses
9.jasons house give sunglasses to jason. talk to gloria for scene
10.go downstair and talk to linda, go jasons house talk to gloria
11.home take santa from living room, jasons house give santa to gloria then take gift under christmas tree.
12.home parents room talk to linda
13.living room give linda present, go outsite trade xmas voucher with mr.dick to get milk and cookie.
14.home living room drag milk and cookie unter chrismas tree, upstair parents room, talk with linda scene.
15.jasons house pool, take wine from snowman,home drag wine under xmas tree, sleep, parents room talk with linda scene
end of 0.24

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes