Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
walkthrough v24 Start at 5 ... Go to Jason's house and talk to Gloria Will get the bell
5. give the cat bell to mr.dick. you get cat food
6.jasons house drag cat food in damiens bowl after scene you get key and ring
7.talk to gloria then jason
8.home go kitchen get lindas drink then outside give drink to limodriver. you get sunglasses
9.jasons house give sunglasses to jason. talk to gloria for scene
10.go downstair and talk to linda, go jasons house talk to gloria
11.home take santa from living room, jasons house give santa to gloria then take gift under christmas tree.
12.home parents room talk to linda
13.living room give linda present, go outsite trade xmas voucher with mr.dick to get milk and cookie.
14.home living room drag milk and cookie unter chrismas tree, upstair parents room, talk with linda scene.
15.jasons house pool, take wine from snowman,home drag wine under xmas tree, sleep, parents room talk with linda scene
end of 0.24
and before this?

I go to the clinic but I cant do appointment and now?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
GUYS where is savefile for this game? THE ONE WITH USER ETC is not working i see VisionareStudio folder bot there are NO SAVES even tho my GAME SHOWS and LOADS OLD saves..

Nov 14, 2017
GUYS where is savefile for this game? THE ONE WITH USER ETC is not working i see VisionareStudio folder bot there are NO SAVES even tho my GAME SHOWS and LOADS OLD saves..
I'm having the same issue, but it seems that I've found the right directory, saves should be found in:
Code:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames
Edit: Yep, that's the correct one, just rename your saves to savegame00.dat and savegame01.dat, it will work

Reactions: ReyBell

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames

Reactions: ReyBell

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
and before this?

I go to the clinic but I cant do appointment and now?
It doesn't matter. You can continue the event
If you end the event v.0.23 tape to mr.dick 16.00
Before, I didn't have walkthrough full version 0.24.
I traveled to the clinic after finish v0.23 end Without knowing

Last edited:

box777

May 10, 2017
I continued my last save and now I dont have more items in my inventory...

Anyone have a full save at point 17 in walkthrough?

D@rkP

Mar 2, 2018
I'm stuck with what to do with the dog food.. the cat won't take it and I can't drop it on the limo, I know somehow I'm supposed to end up with cat food but I haven't figured it out

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, i have a question... this update (0.24) have 2 parts? (0.24.1 and 0.24.2 or something like that?) because i was reading what u guys was talking and i understood that today we had this first part and MD will release another part to complete 0.24
Is this right or im dumb? XD

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes