VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone tell me if this is the version of this month (December)?
I didn't find it on the front pages, and the one I had was version 0.23

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Overwrite your original save found in C/user/appdata/local/milftoon/savegames with the provided one.
Thanks its working, can i ask is there 2 sex scences with linda? people here talking about extended and other sex scenes with linda, are there 2 ?

Raring

May 6, 2019
Thanks its working, can i ask is there 2 sex scences with linda? people here talking about extended and other sex scenes with linda, are there 2 ?
If you count the foreplay + partial coitus as a scene itself, then it's two. Otherwise it's just one lengthy scene.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Help with the passage version 0.24.
He gave the ring and got a drink for mom. What are you doing? There is still a strange key

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
walkthrough v24 Start at 5 ... Go to Jason's house and talk to Gloria Will get the bell
5. give the cat bell to mr.dick. you get cat food
6.jasons house drag cat food in damiens bowl after scene you get key and ring
7.talk to gloria then jason
8.home go kitchen get lindas drink then outside give drink to limodriver. you get sunglasses
9.jasons house give sunglasses to jason. talk to gloria for scene
10.go downstair and talk to linda, go jasons house talk to gloria
11.home take santa from living room, jasons house give santa to gloria then take gift under christmas tree.
12.home parents room talk to linda
13.living room give linda present, go outsite trade xmas voucher with mr.dick to get milk and cookie.
14.home living room drag milk and cookie unter chrismas tree, upstair parents room, talk with linda scene.
15.jasons house pool, take wine from snowman,home drag wine under xmas tree, sleep, parents room talk with linda scene
end of 0.24

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
2020 next year
Will have the next version v0.25?
January but the time/date always varies. Unlike others, once we finish an update and we test it then we upload it instantly. This is way the dates vary.

Could someone tell me if this is the version of this month (December)?
I didn't find it on the front pages, and the one I had was version 0.23
Have you checked on Patreon or here on 1st post?

Reactions: zarya1 and aunkub11

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Btw guys , if you liked or not the update , let us know please. Feedback is always important for us so we can improve. You can either leave a review (please try to be constructive) here on this thread or you can post your thoughts and ideas here. Things you like , things you want removed or changed etc.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
January but the time/date always varies. Unlike others, once we finish an update and we test it then we upload it instantly. This is way the dates vary.

I was referring to the homepage,
I come here every day and I didn't see,
I spent about 10 pages and I didn't find it,
I thought it was by the same search.
As for the update, it was a great Christmas gift,
it was all I wanted to see, sex with Linda,
But make no mistake, I want to see much more,
from various angles and positions,
But don't hide the scenes, we want to see the act very explicit,
See all the penetration, and go to the end of the penis, (it felt like it was just a piece),
Thanks.

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
Btw guys , if you liked or not the update , let us know please. Feedback is always important for us so we can improve. You can either leave a review (please try to be constructive) here on this thread or you can post your thoughts and ideas here. Things you like , things you want removed or changed etc.
The talking was very good.
The Foreplay was hot as fuck.
The animations were good, thanks.
The vulva was hot as fuck. I think it's a key. (I'm not saying we have to see the vulva that detailed and animated everytime now, but I'm thinking it can be resource for Linda Scenes) Why for Linda? because Linda is the closest girl in the game and with her sexual frustration... I don't know how to explain it, hope you get it haha.

All of the update was amazing, if i have to say something bad it's just only the animation scene of actual sex with Gloria I mean, the draw is good but then in the actual sex scene the quality goes down.

Last edited:

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
We need cg rip updated , its been 11 updates and the cg is still the same.
And the game has to have some scenes in the main menu. Thanks.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019

Hey Dev .. Sorry for leaving the content.
I'm passion with Linda She is very much
and i also Take her to create the character in the game The Sims 4

Hahaha I love Milftoon Too

Reactions: XXII
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes