Kukkalle36

Apr 21, 2019
I cant start the game, it says: Init Failded, could not load game. There is no game file or the game file is corrupted.
What should i do?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
walkthrough v24 Start at 5 ... Go to Jason's house and talk to Gloria Will get the bell
5. give the cat bell to mr.dick. you get cat food
6.jasons house drag cat food in damiens bowl after scene you get key and ring
7.talk to gloria then jason
8.home go kitchen get lindas drink then outside give drink to limodriver. you get sunglasses
9.jasons house give sunglasses to jason. talk to gloria for scene
10.go downstair and talk to linda, go jasons house talk to gloria
11.home take santa from living room, jasons house give santa to gloria then take gift under christmas tree.
12.home parents room talk to linda
13.living room give linda present, go outsite trade xmas voucher with mr.dick to get milk and cookie.
14.home living room drag milk and cookie unter chrismas tree, upstair parents room, talk with linda scene.
15.jasons house pool, take wine from snowman,home drag wine under xmas tree, sleep, parents room talk with linda scene
end of 0.24
where to get cat bell ?
I loaded my save from 0.22 and I don't have it

hansoo

Sep 9, 2019
I want to give some feedback on things I didn't like in the update:

In this update Gloria's face was longer and more angular and therefore looked more masculine than normal. In her scene she had 4 positions and in position 1,3,4 it was noticeable, but especially in the third position the face looked weird and bothered me, if you have time to make slight adjustments just to that face in position 3 in one of the next patches, make her cheeks more puffy/curvy or change the hairline or maybe eyesize something like that would make a big difference imo.
Here is a comparisn pic with her face from similar angle from 2 months ago:

With all that critique the gloria second position looked absolutely amazing and well drawn and all the Linda scenes were so high quality.

Last edited:

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018

In this update Gloria's face was longer and more angular and therefore looked more masculine than normal. In her scene she had 4 positions and in position 1,3,4 it was noticeable, but especially in the third position the face looked weird and bothered me, if you have time to make slight adjustments just to that face in position 3 in one of the next patches, make her cheeks more puffy/curvy or change the hairline or maybe eyesize something like that would make a big difference imo.

With all that critique the gloria second position looked absolutely amazing and well drawn and all the Linda scenes were so high quality.
Yeah she's also missing her eyebrows lol.

Oh and Merry Christmas devs! lets not be critical for this festive update

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
any ideas how to get savefiles working? after rewriting etc still not able to even see savefiles in there

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
is there anyway to play the game in windowed mode? someone may have already asked but i dont feeling like reading through roughly 500 pages to find out. thx

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

She doesn't have eyebrows anymore deal with it.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
She doesn't have eyebrows anymore deal with it.
Hi! i have issues with savefile.. i deleted everything even savefile folder.. but game keeps OLD saves even tho i deleted it.. and i cant add new ones.. any ideas?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
check walkthrough from front, it's upto 0.23 after completing that
then go to jason's house and talk to gloria
Except Gloria isn't there for me. Alicia is on the sofa, but she's the only one inside or out.

Edit: Ok, I went to the clinic, and after that, Jason and Gloria are at the pool.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes