guycier

Dec 25, 2019
yes please i just started this game and downlaoded the latest update but whyu i start from the beginning?

D

Deleted member 386829

Amazing job! Thanks to everyone involved, a perfect Christmas update!!!!

edit: had problems with glitching in the bedroom too, just save right before entering room and keep clicking on linda undtil the scene hapens, it might fast forward thru the scene, in which case u just need to reload and try again

eventually it will work

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
After couple reloads/clicking on save screen background/switching rooms cutscene played properly, tho it prolongs to rest of gameplay :/
Can confirm, that it's issue with version.
its working now but
the game become glitching everywhere
Yes , we got 3-4 people saying that the game at the Parents room is laggy. We are looking into it but we would appreciate a bit more information (for those experiencing it) guys. Is the parents room laggy or the scene in it? When you say "laggy" does the mouse also move slow/flicker or the menu/inventory/day/time etc? Are the scenes loading OK?
If you press Alt+Enter to force the game into Window Mode , does it do that there as well?

cityofcarse

Dec 8, 2019
Yes , we got 3-4 people saying that the game at the Parents room is laggy. We are looking into it but we would appreciate a bit more information (for those experiencing it) guys. Is the parents room laggy or the scene in it? When you say "laggy" does the mouse also move slow/flicker or the menu/inventory/day/time etc? Are the scenes loading OK?
If you press Alt+Enter to force the game into Window Mode , does it do that there as well?
Glitchy when you enter the parent's bedroom the first time to watch her, and then assuming you make it outside to the hallway, it is glitchy until you manage to get the escape button to recognize. Then it stops for me anyway until you enter the parent's bedroom the following night (right before the end of the update), and will not stop being glitchy until the mouse click on mom recognizes. Which can happen either quickly or might take 30 seconds of clicking. Alt-Enter has no effect. Other than that, scenes are loading fine.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Glitchy when you enter the parent's bedroom the first time to watch her, and then assuming you make it outside to the hallway, it is glitchy until you manage to get the escape button to recognize. Then it stops for me anyway until you enter the parent's bedroom the following night (right before the end of the update), and will not stop being glitchy until the mouse click on mom recognizes. Which can happen either quickly or might take 30 seconds of clicking. Alt-Enter has no effect. Other than that, scenes are loading fine.
OK thank you. Thats very helpful and we are looking into it now and most likely (once we find the problem) we will make an update with a fix

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for all of these questions but we are trying to debug this and we can't replicate it.

Do you have any antivirus installed ? Does disabling it make it stop?
Is the bug constant ? (I mean... does it happen every time you play or only some)
What Operating System do you have?
When opening the Task Manager , is the memory full ? or CPU? during that location?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
FOR THOSE WITH THE LAG PROBLEM
HERE IS A TEMPORARY FIX UNTIL WE GET THE UPDATE ON
THE PROBLEM HAPPENS ONLY ON SUNDAYS IN THE GAME. Since the game won't let you progress in that location , you need to have sex with Gloria on any other different day.
Please let me know if this fixes it for you.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
FOR THOSE WITH THE LAG PROBLEM
HERE IS A TEMPORARY FIX UNTIL WE GET THE UPDATE ON
THE PROBLEM HAPPENS ONLY ON SUNDAYS IN THE GAME. Since the game won't let you progress in that location , you need to have sex with Gloria on any other different day.
Please let me know if this fixes it for you.
Mega link is dead

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes