konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before but I can't open the mac file. it just says "milftoon drama can't be opened" without any further explanation
what am I doing wrong?

Ro2121

Apr 14, 2018
Btw guys , if you liked or not the update , let us know please. Feedback is always important for us so we can improve. You can either leave a review (please try to be constructive) here on this thread or you can post your thoughts and ideas here. Things you like , things you want removed or changed etc.
Are you kidding me this is so far the coolest update ever that Milftoon Drama for this.. hope you guys make this game more fun and kinky on the up coming days......

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The Step you describe with the note on the fridge is actually the Step 1 of 0.18. If you have the 0.17 saved after the bathroom h-scene with Linda (so probably you've adequately done all previous Steps), you should be good to go from there.
If you want tips/hints/WTs after that point, please PM me and you'll make it all the way through this game. All it really takes is your wanting to do it. It won't be easy because this game has several examples of RNG nonsense (making the use of a Walkthrough mandatory because of this). But it's doable...
I gave up, loaded the swimming pool party save and played 2 hours from there to catch up, meeh.

but now stuck at

"17. Every minute or two (random) the girls come in/out and change positions when it gets dark. Be sure to talk to all of them at least once.
18. Put the Pills in the Punch Then click on the Police Milf - Then Gloria - Then Police Milf again "

Gloria never arrived, I let the game run for an hour while doing other stuff, Gloria is never in the halloween party so i cant do the police, gloria, police

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
OK, the thing is a character will speak as if she's seen another character but this action has yet to happen.
So, click on Laticia, Mrs Jackson, Kelly and Linda in any order at least once each.
Then click on Gloria but ONLY if Officer Kuntstable is NOT visible. Then place the pills/alcohol enhancer in the puch bowl.
At that point, you click on Officer Kuntstable, then Gloria again, the Officer Kuntstable once again.
Just before you click on Linda, who is finishing the party preparations would be a great place to make a save in case things don't go smoothly for a while. Then make another save after talking to Officer Kuntstable the second time (this gives you the option to bypass this damn scene in future replays).

Good luck!
what? at party there is only Laticia, kelly, cop and mom

edit::
lol I tried loading yesterday but did not change, I loaded now to test what you mentioned and suddenly mrs jackson and gloria was there:p maybe a reboot of the game fixed it.
shame u cant save in dialogs, have to redo everything for a scene on tv meeh

anyway thx

Reactions: virtuvoid

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Anymore scenes after you get the wedding ring from the Damien's bowl?
I have Linda's drink but I don't know what to do to activate a scene with her.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
The first thing you mention (the wedding ring recovery) is Step 6 in the Walkthrough. The second thing (Linda's drink) is Step 8.
Those things, after giving Jason the sunglasses and Gloria her wedding ring lead to a scene with ...Gloria! (This is Step 10.
There will be a scene with Linda (this is the last Step 18). But Joey must do a lot of fetching and thieving first.
Ok thanks. But I gave the sunglasses to Linda. Is there a way to get another pair from Nick?

Jun 25, 2019
This was an awesome update. But! But we already saw Linda sleeping with high heels/stockings on. Why not this time? WHYYYY?

Aaaaand, being serious. As for me, this was the only flaw in the whole update. Great work.

P. S. Still waiting for heels/stockings :)

Vickbick

May 23, 2019
Btw guys , if you liked or not the update , let us know please. Feedback is always important for us so we can improve. You can either leave a review (please try to be constructive) here on this thread or you can post your thoughts and ideas here. Things you like , things you want removed or changed etc.
Great update, but it's about time that either joey gets head from Linda (House Milf) or Jason gets to have fun with Linda (House Milf) for Jason to forgive Joey in next update.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Great two updates worth of content <3 Great job. As always, Ramon pulled through xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haven't we already creampie her before? in the art museum where she was talking about using us in order to get another baby, what's up with that?

what we really need is a way to follow the progress because I dont really remember what was the last thing we did and even if I (or other people) did the last update or not.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes