parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I want the date to come to know what the Inusen friend will give us in the new update I hope to see more action with Linda

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The OP is really not explicit enough in this regard for someone who doesn't know and clearly needs to be updated. Of course we'll still have some people who won't take the time to read it but I'm sure it will greatly reduce the amount of posts from people wondering why the game is starting at 0.15...
Please check our Open (and sticky) thread on Patreon. It explains everything to everyone , provides hints/tips , cheats , shortcuts etc and it is open for non patreons as well.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I think the only thing that is missing is the choice system,until now the story was linear though it seem it will be a lot later in the strory the choices,probally you will have to chose between people like Gloria and Linda where to progress with one you will have to abadon the other

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
And Joey still fail to make her cum , he should improve his skill now it's been 2 years already
While i too look foward to the day when Joey completely dominate Gloria in sex(ahegao),let's not forget that Gloria is a MILF with a lot of experience and she was a complete slut in her younger days,she probally fucked more guys than Joey has clothes,it would be impossible for a guy with less than 3 months of experience to get the better of her.
But there is progress in each update,in the last scene with her she said that if Joey continue being usefull they can continue their affair in a more stable and frequent manner

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes