BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks guys for your kind words. If you like what we do , please drop us a line at our patreon or here via game review or post or by email.
We are always happy to read about what the players think so we can continue to improve
Milftoon i am noob in the patreon and i want to know if patreon automatic converts from one currency to another with Paypal?
I am from Brasil and use the R $,so if if pledged the $5,00 which is R $20,00 more or less and have R $50,00 in my Paypal,Will patreon automatic convert the currency and deduct from my account or do i have to transform my money myself?Sorry for the bad english

coldmaster21

Jun 13, 2018
Milftoon i am noob in the patreon and i want to know if patreon automatic converts from one currency to another with Paypal?
I am from Brasil and use the R $,so if if pledged the $5,00 which is R $20,00 more or less and have R $50,00 in my Paypal,Will patreon automatic convert the currency and deduct from my account or do i have to transform my money myself?Sorry for the bad english
Olha só um Br... Achei que era um dos poucos kkkk

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama hey mate! Can u tell us a status for 0.25? Please
We don't like giving exact dates as we are always wrong when it comes to those (Damn Murphy's law! ^_^).
Currently we are almost finished and we will start debugging/testing next. We will post on Patreon when the coding has finished and announce the testing. Usually it is 1-3 days (depending on bugs) after that.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes