MenarrowX

Nov 6, 2018
I had the same problem with another game last week, i needed this 7Zip program to extract it.

I hope it helps:)
Game: Our programmer is working hard on the game, he had the flu,we had some other works to do , but game is almost ready:) So please wait a bit more. I hope you will like the content XD Thank you!
Respect for this one

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i m new here and i love it ! So good 24 update in a row :p
Usually what is the frequence of update please ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Inusen, can I call you Inusen-kun or do you prefer Inusen-sama ? :p . Great artist skills, by the way. That's undeniable.

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
So, I just started and I'm stuck, five minutes into the game, I'm at a pool area and there is a very limited range of options, is this a bug?

I think there might be, it sems I'm partway troug the game or something, I dunno, this is wierd

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: darkness95

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Oh, i hope he's not back from holliday in china ?
Well, no, the illness is over now so it was not so seriouse. ALso please keep safe Everyone , wash hands a lot , do not travel to dangerous places now! If you got the illness Keep fighting! we are with you!

Kakato: Inusen -kun XD I hope we can be friedns, the sama is a higher rank :)

Zkorey and Virtuvoid: Thank you for your nice comment:) YOur words give me always motivation:)

I wait now for the script of 2020.03. I am really interested what to do next XD

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, no, the illness is over now so it was not so seriouse. ALso please keep safe Everyone , wash hands a lot , do not travel to dangerous places now! If you got the illness Keep fighting! we are with you!

Kakato: Inusen -kun XD I hope we can be friedns, the sama is a higher rank :)

Zkorey and Virtuvoid: Thank you for your nice comment:) YOur words give me always motivation:)

I wait now for the script of 2020.03. I am really interested what to do next XD
Where are you from ?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So it's not CoronaVirus, maybe it was the BudWeiserVirus ?

Ipangtm

Aug 7, 2018
I had the same problem with another game last week, i needed this 7Zip program to extract it.

I hope it helps:)
Game: Our programmer is working hard on the game, he had the flu,we had some other works to do , but game is almost ready:) So please wait a bit more. I hope you will like the content XD Thank you!
thank you

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes