RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
pls help me please ...... give me version .12 save file pls...... because i don't play .12

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Linda is a special reward for us, tbh, i don't want content about her now... The milftoon drama has a lot content of mrs gloria than other characters like laticia, kelly or even new caracters that are about to be introduced into the game, i mean, for me at least i'm tired of gloria content you now what i mean? always the same thing, i want to see kelly or laticia in action. (it's just my humble opinion)

I don't want the content of linda to become boring because we have too much of it
There's not rly so much content of linda, and even if there's a lot of gloria I LOVE her so i wouldn't mind some other scenes, what i miss is the teacher :( she was the the one i was waiting most of all in early stage and her arc has been so short ç_________________ç

Reactions: assrekt and Knight8

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Are you a patron ? Unless you have extra (compared to total outsiders like most of us in this thread) info, I believe a new character will be introduced in the next update : Dr Milf. This new character seems more likely to feature than Officer Kuntstable.
It's just a guess from my side and maybe you are right

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That's been the regular MD pattern. When enough patrons/players complain there is too little Linda content, they are "thrown a bone" by being given that content.
Then the feast, Linda, gets replaced by a semi-famine of little-to-no Linda.
But pirates complaining does no good. You'll be "invited", and not always as politely as Milftoon-Drama does it, to become a patron to let your voice/money be truly heard.
The key is that MD is tentatively planned to be ~100 updates. Although I agree that Linda has become in Part 2 the superstar MD character (she wasn't in Part 1), Milftoon generally produces LOTS of sexy and fun female characters so there is lots of room/time to fit in other babes besides Linda.
Been a long time I didn't post here. First thing : Milftoon-Drama : Very Good Job. After two years, finally getting nice Linda content. Hope it's just the beggining and you'll surprise us even more. I used to complain, but I know when to congratulate someone too.

Concerning Parqueo, you are totally right: Dude is becoming quite a spammer. He's on a lot of other threads spamming each time with his " when next update " thing. Man, this isn't a personal attack, but instead of spamming everywhere, open your purse and support the patreons so that once, you could be the one who share news with us, instead of "begging/spamming".

MrKarakudar

Feb 19, 2018
Im starting to get frustrated.Waiting more than 30-40 days to get a 10 min of gameplay.....I think im gonna abandon that kind of games and wait till they are done.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Im starting to get frustrated.Waiting more than 30-40 days to get a 10 min of gameplay.....I think im gonna abandon that kind of games and wait till they are done.
I guess you will have to wait for about eternity for the games to complete their respective storylines!!:WutFace:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes