• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Fact that I play this testifies I could not find anything more interesting. ANd right from the start of the safe I can not proceed. It is as hard as a game from the 80's so bliaaat.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
So, I've decided to finally play this tasty-looking game from the start, but I cannot figure out the sequence.
I've got that I have to dl and play MTD14 first (separate launcher), then MTD24 (also a separate one).
But do they have any data share or not? Do I have to transfer 14 save to 24? Or do I just start the second part and play like a direct cue?

D

Deleted member 177791

MD will be divided into several Parts. (Part 3 set to begin with 0.29). When a Part is complete, it is designated by its highest update so Part 1 is v0.14.
When a Part is incomplete, such as Part 2, it is designated by its lowest update so Part 2 is v0.15+ (aka, currently, as 0.24).
For anyone starting play, of course play Part 1 first.
Part 2 is a direct continuation of Part 1. But no player point inputs are necessary to play it. Just to see the game mechanics and the various characters make playing Part 1 advisable.
Remember to keep the separate Parts in different folders. Also, Part 1 saves are not compatible with Part 2 saves and vice-versa. There are lots of neat tricks to be found by taking a tour of the OP.

Good luck with your playthrough!
The OP is really not explicit enough in this regard for someone who doesn't know and clearly needs to be updated. Of course we'll still have some people who won't take the time to read it but I'm sure it will greatly reduce the amount of posts from people wondering why the game is starting at 0.15...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes