Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
Can you make an Android version of this game? I'm a big fan of the comics and think that there are a lot of people waiting for this on Android.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Any savegames from .24 floating around? The op has a .25 but I'd rather play the latest update myself.

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
I think that we are forced to choose between the doctor and Gloria too early, on the one hand the most interesting (for me) character versus a pig in a poke.
Variability will also increase development time (Linda fans will be delighted)

phil58

Oct 6, 2018
Guys how u go to jason's house pool? downloaded end of 0.24 save ? and step 1 from 0.25 done , step 2 - Go to Jason's House Pool - how ??

Raring

May 6, 2019
I think that we are forced to choose between the doctor and Gloria too early, on the one hand the most interesting (for me) character versus a pig in a poke.
One one hand I agree more time to learn about the Doc and her ulterior motives wouldn't have hurt, on the other what's there to think about? Every woman in this game has a screwed moral compass at times even more so than the MC himself. They all have had some rotten goal in mind so far and we know Gloria plans to eventually dispose of the MC so you have to ask yourself, what scenes do you expect to get out of her route? Threesome? Doubt it, she's too possessive to share. Getting into Alices pants? Maybe, if you are lucky. More anal? For sure, but that's it.

Compared to that we don't know anything about the doc yet and there's a ton of possible scenes involving her and the hospital staff which makes exploring the route interesting.

Variability will also increase development time (Linda fans will be delighted)
If their patreon is any indication, branching out into different routes has been a goal from the start and I don't see why a professional company would suddenly need more development time. They have had a decent track record of meeting their release schedule so far.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes