krinital

Aug 6, 2019
is anyone else having the issue of the secretary in the clinic not loading after downloading 0.26? I booted up my save and found I cant progress my story in any way. I have deleted the file and reinstalled it though it did not work. I loaded from a previous save and it did not work. Am I missing something? I will start a new save and begin again.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There is a bug. When i try to go to the pool, it gives me the previos dialog that i had with the doctor and wont let me proceed. Does anybody else got the same problem abd how to solve it ?
Still not working
1. Run as Administrator
2. Use Compatibility Mode for Windows 7
3. Use another Save like this one ( )

Reactions: ncfrv

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Hi Milftoon, the majority of us here are really into linda, the hype and excitement is really high, We really wish u will include Linda on every update, we will subscribe monthly on the patreon, We only wait for Linda on every update , the excitement and charisma she brings is really different :)

Sep 23, 2019
[0.26]
Stuck with "Old Man documents", game (Joey thoughts) suggest find Gina's Mom... but l'm didn't found any new point of interest/or new object with which l could interact. Or location where l can go.
This anonymous too stupid for this game.

UPD: yeah, l'm pretty dumb - l should was go for phone.

digitall

May 25, 2017
----------Official 0.26 walkthrough for Milftoon Drama----------

1. Talk with Maggie (The Secretary) She will place the Old Man Documents on her desk (far left) . Grab them.
2. Return Home and in the Living room , call Gina (click on Phone). Gina will ask to meet you at the Pool. The Pool location is now Open [it appears on Joey's location map in his inventory].
3. Visit the Pool and talk with Gina.
4. Go Home and go in kitchen--Click on Linda and select "Push her Down" [I was reluctant to do this, but the game must go on] to get the doggy style Rub Scene
-scene-
5. Go upstairs in the Bathroom. Talk with Linda there.
6. Go downstairs in the living room. The phone rings. Joey answers.
7. Visit Jason's house. Talk to Alicia.
8. Go to Clinic. Talk to Maggie. Click on Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun and then again on Maggie. She gives Joey condoms.
9. Go Home. Go to bathroom. Give condoms to Linda.
-scene-
10. Sleep. Go to Clinic. Talk with Maggie. Give her the filled condom and receive the Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun.
11. Go to Jason's house. Give the Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun to Alicia.
-scene?-
12. Go to Pool. Talk with Gina. She's in the water.
13. Click on Gina again to see scene of Gina and Alicia arguing.
14. Massage scene starting.
-version ends-

For V&M .
I've got a bug. After step 7 and I click on "Clinic" it takes me back to Step 4

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
bugged, can't advance past the phone call with Gina. Selecting pool on the map rollsback to the ending of the last choice in V0.25 , whether to chose Gloria or the Dr Milf.
Btw I'm playing on linux.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i found a bug where after the scene with linda the father appears he starts talking and his mustache and mouth is gone, has for the linda scene she saying go faster but the animation keep being slow why not change a bit the fps cause making a scene like that and the woman asking to go faster and the animaiton keeps being slow aint nice (with this im just giving an advice to make the animations more interesting hving speeds which is easy to do u only need to change the fps), the last scene was a huge fck up thing idk why even start the scene if its gonna end right at the start its just sad.

With all this its nice to see the action with linda is going on took along time but finaly we there.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes