Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Pool scene is not loading
Can you please me more specific? Is it giving you a black screen or... ?

walkthrough ?
Check a few posts back please or check our forum ( )

I've got a bug. After step 7 and I click on "Clinic" it takes me back to Step 4
Check a few posts back. You need to do the following:
1. Close/Reopen the game
2. Run As Administrator at least Once
3. Run the game with Windows 7 Compatibility.

These 3 should fix it for you.

thanks for this but the pool part is the problem it's covered in ice and its still snowing and Gina is nowhere to be found :3
Check the Map to go to the Public pool. It doesn't mean the pool at Glorias/Jason's house.

Reactions: AggressiveDG

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
bugged, can't advance past the phone call with Gina. Selecting pool on the map rollsback to the ending of the last choice in V0.25 , whether to chose Gloria or the Dr Milf.
Btw I'm playing on linux.
There is a sort of a bug in the PC version which basically requires the player to Run with Windows 7 Compatibility and as Administrator at least once. Exiting/Reopening the game also fixes it sometimes (may need more than once). This has to do with the game starting again to become big and this is quite natural as we are reaching the next Part 3 version as we estimated that the game variables/saves will start to increase exponentially (and are causing this weird bug).
Unfortunately we haven't released a Linux version yet , so I am guessing you are using a program to simulate the Windows Environment. I really want to help but I can't pinpoint a solution besides the recommendations above.
Do you think that us looking into a Linux export is worth the time? (Is there a player base for it?)

Wait why Linda is talking about fixing her marriage?Didnt she say she was going to divorce, after finding out about cheating?
She doesn't want to cheat before she divorces as she suspects foul play from the husband. However , in this version as you can see , he explains that there is no foul play between him and Sharon. Now.... is he lying or not ... needs to be seen. ^_^

No love for Mac?
We are working on a fix for it as we modified the exporter for better gameplay but it turns out that it has a few glitches. It won't be long until we get that one sorted. Most likely today.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes