gerleg

Dec 7, 2018
Hello! .. I'm a new player of this great game, but i'm stuck.

Does anyone know how i can get the"ROOF-IES"? .. because i have the voucher that i bought from Jason but when i drag it to him it doesn't work

Faris0

Jul 30, 2017
Can't seem to go to the pool after calling Gina. Every time I click on Pool on the map, it repeats the line after choosing either Dr. Milf or Gloria and brings me back to the Clinic.

Nov 1, 2018
I have a glitch, after talking to mom in the shower (0.26 update) I need to go to the clinic to progress the story, however, when I click on the clinic it goes back to the scene of pushing down the mom in the kitchen and it restarts the event forcing me to talk to gina and the mom in the shower again.
This loops keeps going on and I tried restarting the game and also trying to pick a different route (choosing doc instead of gloria), same glitch happens... what do I do?

Reactions: dracuul

Kulon

Oct 12, 2017
where should i put the save file?
i've created a folder named "Milftoon Drama" in VisionaireStudio where i placed the save file but it didnt work. cant see the save in game

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
There are other steps you are not mentioning. After talking with Linda in the bathroom : go to living room ; answer phone ; visit Jason's house ; talk to Alicia.
Only then you go to the Clinic.
I did mention those steps but i wont argue with you on that, i did those steps as the walkthrough said and the glitch persists.
Also,I tried doing the windows 7 compatability and the run as administrator mathod, both did not work and the glitch continues.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 577505
This is the latest banner on Patreon. I am not a patron so I cannot inform you whether the apparent bug in 0.26 needs fixing or has already been fixed.

I have been in this thread, doing what I do for 2+ years (I went MIA on 2 occasions self-deleting ALL my posts or I would have 1000+ just in this thread, 5000+ in all). I have seen many times that players are far too quick to make wrong assumptions and then refuse to retreat from a false position.
My point is that most players use the word "bug" too loosely. Only after performing all the most common error fixes AND having a reliable link in the first place can a player begin to talk about a bug.
So I wasn't saying you were necessarily wrong (although perhaps you omitted those walkthrough steps I mentioned since I quoted your prior post verbatim) but only that MAYBE there might be an easy fix. If not, the chances of a bug would highly increase. In this specific case, there actually does seem to have been a bug.

Let's hope we can see this issue resolved shortly.
That post is for the 26 update for MAC users. Didn't see an issue for PC users.

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
Please port this game for android then you will get lot of support many android user want to play this game please

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Please port this game for android
Part 3 will have one but we need more supporters requesting it to be more frequent with it

View attachment 577505
This is the latest banner on Patreon. I am not a patron so I cannot inform you whether the apparent bug in 0.26 needs fixing or has already been fixed.

I have been in this thread, doing what I do for 2+ years (I went MIA on 2 occasions self-deleting ALL my posts or I would have 1000+ just in this thread, 5000+ in all). I have seen many times that players are far too quick to make wrong assumptions and then refuse to retreat from a false position.
My point is that most players use the word "bug" too loosely. Only after performing all the most common error fixes AND having a reliable link in the first place can a player begin to talk about a bug.
So I wasn't saying you were necessarily wrong (although perhaps you omitted those walkthrough steps I mentioned since I quoted your prior post verbatim) but only that MAYBE there might be an easy fix. If not, the chances of a bug would highly increase. In this specific case, there actually does seem to have been a bug.

Let's hope we can see this issue resolved shortly.
Thats for the MAC
We resolved it (we hope) and we are uploading the MAC version now to Patreon

• Love
Reactions: OnlyOneMore
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes