Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Is there a rewind event or mode that you can replay a scene?
Cause my old save got erase?
Tnx

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kakato ، النشر: 3128042 ، العضو: 10012"]
خطأ ! لن أحصل على ما يكفي من ليندا. : صبحاجة الى مزيد من المناصب وربما تكون بعض المداعبة: ص
[/اقتبس]
WRONG ! I'll never get enough of Linda. :p Need more positions and may be some foreplay :p
What do you expect to have in the next update ? I hope there is Oral sex in Linda

Nov 1, 2018
This was explained on Patreon.
The 0.25 choice is basically a test for the choice system that we are going to full implement on 0.30 where Joey will be doing a choice in each version and that choice will lead him into doing different things and having different girl emotions.
The scene will remain the same -somewhat- but how the girls react, emotions and how the girls are "won" will be different depending on his choice.
unrealated to your post,
I have a glitch, after talking to mom in the shower (0.26 update) I need to go to the clinic to progress the story, however, when I click on the clinic it goes back to the scene of pushing down the mom in the kitchen and it restarts the event forcing me to talk to gina and the mom in the shower again.
This loops keeps going on and I tried restarting the game and also trying to pick a different route (choosing doc instead of gloria), same glitch happens... what do I do? I am aware that this is my second time asking the question but I did not get an answer the last time so once more, what do I do? Please keep in mind that I did already try restarting, redownloading, changing compatibility to windows 7 and opening the game as system manager, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
Sep 27, 2019
Hi.

Milftoon Drama looks like a fun, sexy and enjoyable game. I've not played or tried it yet and have to ask is the download listed on the first page of this thread the complete game? If I download it will I be able to begin the game from the beginning and play onward to the end of the from there?

Thanks.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
unrealated to your post,
I have a glitch, after talking to mom in the shower (0.26 update) I need to go to the clinic to progress the story, however, when I click on the clinic it goes back to the scene of pushing down the mom in the kitchen and it restarts the event forcing me to talk to gina and the mom in the shower again.
This loops keeps going on and I tried restarting the game and also trying to pick a different route (choosing doc instead of gloria), same glitch happens... what do I do? I am aware that this is my second time asking the question but I did not get an answer the last time so once more, what do I do? Please keep in mind that I did already try restarting, redownloading, changing compatibility to windows 7 and opening the game as system manager, thanks in advance.
1. Close the game entirely and try again
2. Run the game as Administrator at least once (even if you are the only user on that PC)
3. Set the game to Compatibility Mode for Windows 7.
Usually these fix the looping error

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hi.

Milftoon Drama looks like a fun, sexy and enjoyable game. I've not played or tried it yet and have to ask is the download listed on the first page of this thread the complete game? If I download it will I be able to begin the game from the beginning and play onward to the end of the from there?

Thanks.
Check our patreon. It has a sticky post (Open to all even non Patreons) which explains Part 1 , Part 2 and it gives you hints , tips , keyboard shortcuts and even build-in cheats.

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
I hate to be a bother, but can some kind soul please upload a CG rip of 0.26 or instruct us on how to do it ourselves?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
how do i watch the cg scenes? the gallery is just images.
The Gallery will be updated with each Part to contain most (not all) of the scenes of the previous Part. For example , Part 3 Gallery will include lots of material from Part 1 and Part 2. We will be adding SOME animations in the Part 3 Gallery but not all and certainly without the dialogs.
The best way to re-view the scenes that you like is to load/play it again. You have an infinite amount of Save spots.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Load from a previous Save file BEFORE the error happened. Try to use the Save file that I posted a few pages back.
Please pay attention to your health, because we do not want you to have coronavirus virus, especially Anson :ROFLMAO:

Because we want the game to be completed :D

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Where are saves stored looking at C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio and i only see a messages file

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Guys can I ask for a favor . I am a seafarer and i enjoy this game but for reasons I still don't know my company provides only 280 mb in the price of 39 dollars so can someone pls compress or at least upload only this last update. This would save me if you can and want ofc

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys can I ask for a favor . I am a seafarer and i enjoy this game but for reasons I still don't know my company provides only 280 mb in the price of 39 dollars so can someone pls compress or at least upload only this last update. This would save me if you can and want ofc
You only need to download the latest (Part 2) and it includes everything from 0.15 and above

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes