Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Manifold - You have unlimited Save slots. Click the arrows up/down to get more slots.
Also
Press F12 to cheat and reduce the grind (it gives you money)

Thank you ^_^ for revising your review

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Manifold - You have unlimited Save slots. Click the arrows up/down to get more slots.
Also
Press F12 to cheat and reduce the grind (it gives you money)

Thank you ^_^ for revising your review
Hey there, thx for the info, and for participating on the F95 thread for your game. I revised my rating again to delete wrong info, and apologise for that. In fact I never ended up filling all visible save slots, as I was expecting to run out of them, so I couldn't find out by myself.

In any case, as said in my revised rating, your story is turning out to be quite good. I am supporting many devs already and right now can't afford more, but in the meantime, I wish you the best for your game.

Though of course I'm not expecting an answer on this forum, I also really wish for the artist to keep on doing his comics for Milftoon ;).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm growing very impressed with Milftoons. Today they released the fix for MAC user on update .26. I like how there is good communications between customers and developers. Glad I'm a supporter
. Well done.

For the MAC users that had an issue with 0.26 , we finally have the 0.26 fixed and ready to play.

You can download it :

If you encounter any more problems please let us know. If it's working fine... please drop us a smile ^_^ below. We love to hear from you guys!

Take care and enjoy your weekend. We are already working on 0.27

Last edited:

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Shit is getting weird every update and I don't know if I like it or hate it.
But I do know that I want to see where it goes in future updates.
I'm glad people aren't twisted nutjobs like these in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: pim0 and rKnight

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
After reading some recent posts concerning the bugs, I consider myself being lucky because I didn't meet any. :unsure: Truth be told, I encountered only two minor bugs since I start playing MD in 2017 and believe me, I'm one of the oldest player out there. May be those bugs are related to the PC config ?

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Salute to a fellow "Natural Born Pervert"!
There are lots and lots of twisted nutjobs in real life. You haven't yet looked under enough "rocks" to notice...
I'm glad that I don't have the vision to notice that awesomeness under those rocks.
You must be really lucky.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pim0 and rKnight

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
LOL! It had nothing to do with "vision". Just being curious and contrarian to the nth degree. But it was lucky and awesome in an indirect way. I learned first-hand to search beneath surfaces, even of people.
Imagine if someone had no fear regarding negative consequences for his actions. A Joey of MD brought to life. The IRL world would be far different than now! So, IRL conventional wisdom is that "twisted nutjobs" are not necessarily crazy for what they do but for pretending they can avoid the consequences (this applies far less to the very rich and powerful as History has shown).
In VNs, it is usually just the MC who is all-powerful. To have one's cake and eat it too : bang all the hot babes with no fear of consequences. That, surely, is the foundation of player-immersion. Not remotely conceivable IRL for a player (similar to a huge Lotto win). I always play as a voyeur only, as a lover of the "female form".
Yeah! sad stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight and pim0

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So I am kinda confused about something, the decision we made on the prior build at the end, does that effect the current build? because I did not choose the doctor and it seems like that choice had no impact.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
To all Linda fans, let's be realistic and logical. If sex scenes with Linda are repeated frequently, there will be boredom from Linda fans. As we know that Linda is an auxiliary hero for the story and don't forget that there are at least 70 updates coming, what is the solution? :cry:

The solution is to analyze Linda's body, whether by caressing licking in various places and positions. Also, the scenario must be very varied and different in order for followers not to tire.:giggle:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
So I am kinda confused about something, the decision we made on the prior build at the end, does that effect the current build? because I did not choose the doctor and it seems like that choice had no impact.
This was explained on Patreon.
The 0.25 choice is basically a test for the choice system that we are going to full implement on 0.30 where Joey will be doing a choice in each version and that choice will lead him into doing different things and having different girl emotions.
The scene will remain the same -somewhat- but how the girls react, emotions and how the girls are "won" will be different depending on his choice.

Reactions: cvedant95

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
This was explained on Patreon.
The 0.25 choice is basically a test for the choice system that we are going to full implement on 0.30 where Joey will be doing a choice in each version and that choice will lead him into doing different things and having different girl emotions.
The scene will remain the same -somewhat- but how the girls react, emotions and how the girls are "won" will be different depending on his choice.
Please make port of milftoon drama for android like summertime saga

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Art is very good, as to be expected from Milftoon.

Interface is a little clunky though, certain elements flash/flicker, like the time of day, could be because I'm using a VM though.

I think it would help if some of the text is condensed, instead of having a single sentence on each screen, have a paragraph and allow the player to click to advance the text, so they can read it at their own pace.
Please make port for android

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To all Linda fans, let's be realistic and logical. If sex scenes with Linda are repeated frequently, there will be boredom from Linda fans. As we know that Linda is an auxiliary hero for the story and don't forget that there are at least 70 updates coming, what is the solution? :cry:

The solution is to analyze Linda's body, whether by caressing licking in various places and positions. Also, the scenario must be very varied and different in order for followers not to tire.:giggle:
WRONG ! I'll never get enough of Linda. :p Need more positions and may be some foreplay :p

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes