Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Need help to progress Gina story. I am supposed to waste time at home waiting for her to call, but I am not able to play the game (+4 hours) or study (+1 hour). Only option available to me to waste time is to rest which only advances to the next day 8am.

So is this the end of the .26 update or is there a way to progress Gina story?

Thanks.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Need help to progress Gina story. I am supposed to waste time at home waiting for her to call, but I am not able to play the game (+4 hours) or study (+1 hour). Only option available to me to waste time is to rest which only advances to the next day 8am.

So is this the end of the .26 update or is there a way to progress Gina story?

Thanks.
Go to the kitchen and push down House-Milf, then follow her to the bathroom. Then, when you go downstairs you will get the phone call. Not much Gina content, another House-Milf sex scene and relationship progress with Alicia. Also, foreshadowing towards the big plot (dun dun duuuun)

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Go to the kitchen and push down House-Milf, then follow her to the bathroom. Then, when you go downstairs you will get the phone call. Not much Gina content, another House-Milf sex scene and relationship progress with Alicia. Also, foreshadowing towards the big plot (dun dun duuuun)
Thank you. Didn't think to try visiting Linda in the kitchen again. v26 is finished. Looking forward to the next update.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
This was explained on Patreon.
The 0.25 choice is basically a test for the choice system that we are going to full implement on 0.30 where Joey will be doing a choice in each version and that choice will lead him into doing different things and having different girl emotions.
The scene will remain the same -somewhat- but how the girls react, emotions and how the girls are "won" will be different depending on his choice.
But in the later part of the game will be routes with multiple endings depending of your choices?Or it will be a single ending?For example will Gloria be more warm to Joey if he sticks to her path or she will be always a bitch towards him?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
But in the later part of the game will be routes with multiple endings depending of your choices?Or it will be a single ending?For example will Gloria be more warm to Joey if he sticks to her path or she will be always a bitch towards him?
Their attitude will change accordingly.
Some dialog options will not appear if a girl is angry with you and some will appear if only a girl is happy with you whilst also their emotions during the scenes.
The scene animations in their basis will remain the same , but what the girls say, their expressions and some others things will be changing. This will also apply to more than just the scenes.

For example *Subject to Change*:
If Joey follows the "Happy Gloria" then Gloria -during the scene in that update- will be warm in her expression (smiling) and her dialogs will be "happy-ish" inviting Joey to her. Before or after that scene , Gloria will keep the same attitude and possibly a teaser or pinup of her will be showed additionally.

If Joey follows the "Angry Gloria" then Gloria -during the SAME scene in that update - will be angry in her expression (disgust or boring expression) and her dialogs will be mean towards Joey. Before or after that scene, Gloria will be angry at hero and possibly a teaser or pinup of her will not be showed but instead a teaser or pinup of the girl that Joey favored instead of Gloria will be showed.

In the long run , Joey's option will also affect how the hero will go about doing things. For example if he needs something from Gloria , IF Gloria is happy with him then she will just give it to him BUT if Gloria is angry with him then he will have to do additional things or do a completely different route into obtaining that object.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Nenad, developer of Adventure of Willy D., use Visonaire Studio too and he is able to provide update-only files. Maybe you can contact him and ask him for pointers if you are interested.
We know how ...but we just won't do it.
Doing single release updates will :
1. Nullify all the saves
2. Force players to download patch per patch to play the full game. This means that a new player will need to download lots and lots of files in order to play from the beginning
3. Actually this take more time to program it in.

The single update releases only make sense if you have huge files and you want to reduce the update sizes. In our case , the whole game is small at the size of 250-300 mb instead of the 1-2 gigs

If a person in today's age can't download 200mb-300mb then we are sorry but there isn't much that we can do. The game is already compressed and taken apart 10x using layering in order to be this small (Hence the Rips most of the times are jargon)
*Also we don't use VS as is. We use it in conjunction with CGI and PHP and hence our coding is different. Only the player works.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Gloria has been shown to have this main set of emotions : (1) Ecstatic. Beyond even sex, she feels this thrill when she is plotting to do mean and nasty things to other people, especially Linda ; (2) Happy. During sex ; (3) Angry. Her default choice. So far, only Alicia is exempt from her wrath.
Joey better choose a mix of (2) and (3) if he has any hope of protecting Linda from this beautiful witch.
This is all "Subject to change". We are working/discussing on it so nothing is final.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
It is great to have a path selection, but I hope this does not affect the comedy between Joey and Linda :love:

I hope you can quickly reach 1500 supporters in patreon so that there will be more content ;)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
We know how ...but we just won't do it.
Doing single release updates will :
1. Nullify all the saves
2. Force players to download patch per patch to play the full game. This means that a new player will need to download lots and lots of files in order to play from the beginning
3. Actually this take more time to program it in.

The single update releases only make sense if you have huge files and you want to reduce the update sizes. In our case , the whole game is small at the size of 250-300 mb instead of the 1-2 gigs

If a person in today's age can't download 200mb-300mb then we are sorry but there isn't much that we can do. The game is already compressed and taken apart 10x using layering in order to be this small (Hence the Rips most of the times are jargon)
*Also we don't use VS as is. We use it in conjunction with CGI and PHP and hence our coding is different. Only the player works.
No problem, mate. Fully understand it. (y)

BTW, what codec and video container do you use for the bitch slap? Whenever the bitch slap appears my Vis Launcher (Linux) shuts down. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
No problem, mate. Fully understand it. (y)

BTW, what codec and video container do you us for the bitch slap? Whenever the bitch slap appears my Vis Launcher (Linux) shuts down. :unsure:
Those are not videos. They are individual frames showed in order so to avoid using codecs and video containers. This way it ensures max compatibility. It could be the sound of the slap. Find an ogg player codec

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It could be the sound of the slap. Find an ogg player codec
ok, got the ogg library. The "missing audio file" entry from the log file disappeared, but the crash remains for the bitch slap. :unsure:

But I won't exclude the possibility that I use the wrong libraries, though.

However, thanks for the pointer.

torcur

Jul 18, 2017
A friend recommend me this game but I am stuck with the shampoo bottle, I can't find the laundry in any part of the house, only in the bathroom but I can't do anything with that, any help please?
Nobody clarified that you have to poor that shampoo DURING the bath scene with milf. On wednesday turn the heat OFF, wait to 17:00, walk in the bathroom with milf there. THEN dump the shampoo on the laundry with the bra on top. The walkthrough had left that chunk of information out.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Virgil*88*

Aug 17, 2019
Just to inform you, there is a bug with the MacOS version of the game.

In the new version, you cannot press ESC and access the save menu. Actually the first press of ESC make the window "reload", than if you press it again, the app crash.

I tried both the link on first page and the link found some pages before speaking about a "fixed version".

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes