jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Their attitude will change accordingly.
Some dialog options will not appear if a girl is angry with you and some will appear if only a girl is happy with you whilst also their emotions during the scenes.
The scene animations in their basis will remain the same , but what the girls say, their expressions and some others things will be changing. This will also apply to more than just the scenes.

For example *Subject to Change*:
If Joey follows the "Happy Gloria" then Gloria -during the scene in that update- will be warm in her expression (smiling) and her dialogs will be "happy-ish" inviting Joey to her. Before or after that scene , Gloria will keep the same attitude and possibly a teaser or pinup of her will be showed additionally.

If Joey follows the "Angry Gloria" then Gloria -during the SAME scene in that update - will be angry in her expression (disgust or boring expression) and her dialogs will be mean towards Joey. Before or after that scene, Gloria will be angry at hero and possibly a teaser or pinup of her will not be showed but instead a teaser or pinup of the girl that Joey favored instead of Gloria will be showed.

In the long run , Joey's option will also affect how the hero will go about doing things. For example if he needs something from Gloria , IF Gloria is happy with him then she will just give it to him BUT if Gloria is angry with him then he will have to do additional things or do a completely different route into obtaining that object.
any plans to knock up gloria?

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Please make port of this game for android i want to play this how many days it will take for coming to android

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Hey i just went through the reviews of the game and two things came up a lot.

1. The difficulty/ the lack of option for more information aka a log.
I agree with that, without a walkthrough this game is unplayable because a lot of solutions/opportunities are unintuitive and easily missed.
Obiously you cant rewrite the complete story to make it easier, but a quest menu with hints (and if the player wants... the solution) would solve a lot of problems.

2. The engine.
The enigne seems to perform really poorly.
What i mean by that:
- Somethime elements flash/blink
- The runtime speed seems really sluggish
- Text is not skipable and not hideable

The solution to that would be:
1. Optimize the engine better. This option doesnt seem to work because either you are unable or unwilling to solve the issues. The game has still a lot of problems you had for year/s.
2. Change the engine. This would probably the best solution, even if it would probably mean a lot of work.

I dont know if you already adressd these issues, but a small feedback would be nice.

In other regards your game is really nice and i dont want to sound unappreciative or cocky. But it is always a shame if a game stays below its potential (in my opinion).

(I havent played the last serveral versions so maybe some things i adressed have already been solved.)

Reactions: rf96

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Milftoon-Drama

I've got a question out of curiosity. As far as I could tell the game has repeatability on some scenes but they're gone as soon as you progress further. I don't quite understand the point in adding them just to remove them later on. Will you change that in the future?. You mentioned saving and loading in one of your posts but that doesn't make much sense either because this game is built completely different. Art and Animations are great (I'm a fan of the artist not sure if it's you) but I don't understand in which direction the "programming" part goes. I'm a long time supporter on milftoon.com but never supported the Patreon since I'm kinda confused about the development. I don't mean it disrespectful but it also seems like you ignore most of the feedback from supporters or others. I'm sure this game would gain many more supporters if handled a bit differently.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama ,
any news about the bug on MacOSX?

And, if you need any help with PHP let me know. It's my main focus language as a Freelance Developer.
Thank you for the offer (really and honestly I do) but we sorted it out. The problem has to do with a Mac update and not with the game per-say but we will fix it. At least we are heading that way.

Do we have an update this march????
We are trying for one yes towards the end of the month we hope to have it ready.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama
but it also seems like you ignore most of the feedback from supporters or others.
Please review our posts here at the F95 and you will see that a huge amount of fixes/corrections , even the build-in cheat where ideas and feedback from people here and from patreon. Even the girls that we do per month are from poll's on patreon.

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for the offer (really and honestly I do) but we sorted it out. The problem has to do with a Mac update and not with the game per-say but we will fix it. At least we are heading that way.

We are trying for one yes towards the end of the month we hope to have it ready.
Wow! please include Linda in every updates this is what 90% of us wants , with Linda its always lit and enjoyable thanks dev!

Reactions: parqueo

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Our beautiful red hot mom Linda is always Gold and I want the month to come for another super update with her

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes