cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
which file the visplayer or start runs
and what command did you use to run it?
Both, start and visplayer file, need to be marked as executable. Right click on files -> Settings and switch to tab permissions - set mark "Run as application". Run the game via start file.

cruzerdk

Apr 11, 2019
Any 0.26 walkthrough available ?
1. Talk with Maggie (The Secretary) She will place the Old Man Documents on her desk (far left). Grab them
2. Return Home and in the Living room , Call Gina (click on Phone). Gina will ask you to meet at the Pool. The Pool location is now Open
3. Visit the Pool and talk with Gina.
4. Go Home and go in Kitchen - Click on Linda and select "Push her Down" to get the doggy style Rub Scene
[scene]
5. Go Upstairs in the Bathroom and talk with Linda in the bathroom
6. Go downstairs in the Living Room. The phone will ring and Joey will answer the phone by himself.
7. Visit Jason's House and Talk with Alicia
8. Go to the Clinic and Talk with Maggie. Click on Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun and then on Maggie Again. She will give you condoms
9. Go in the House and in the bathroom. Give the Condoms to Linda
[scene]
10. Sleep. Go to the Clinic and Talk with Maggie - Give her the Filled Condom and Get Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun
11. Go to Jason's House and give (drag/drop) Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun to Alicia
[scene?]
12. Go to the Pool and Talk with Gina. She should be in the water Now
13. Click on Gina again to view scene of her and Alicia arguing.
14. Massage scene starting - Version End
End of 0.26

Reactions: elbro

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
ohhhhhhh lol, yeah I am the other way so was kinda hoping it would get more votes but I am enjoying the game as is but wanted to at least vote something.

Reactions: parqueo

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I would also like to add a suggestion, I was not sure if I should have edited my previous post or not or how to make names be red so hoping the dev's see this suggestion. I will admit that it is kind of out of left field & might not be possible for part 3 but figured I would suggest it anyway. I noticed alot of the Milf's...well all of them I think are usually always wearing stockings so I would love maybe if a Footjob scene or maybe a scene of Joey kissing the feet of one of the Milf's or even both with one leading to the other while they are wearing stockings in a scene could be implemented, was thinking it would work well for Gloria since she is the Rich Milf and would be used to people serving her. Like I said, I know it's out of left field and you were probably not looking for scene suggestions but figured I would suggest it anyway & again, yes I know a scene like this is out of left field but I think it would work well since all the milf's tend to wear stockings.

Reactions: tatanysebas

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Milftoon-Drama I am currently getting constant freezes whenever I start the game and through gameplay. I've tried redownloading, running the game in compatibility mode, running the game as administrator, and restarting my PC but no success. This is the FIRST time this is happening to me. All previous versions of the game (Part 1 - Part 2 v0.25) worked flawlessly so I'm kinda stuck here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes