TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Please review our posts here at the F95 and you will see that a huge amount of fixes/corrections , even the build-in cheat where ideas and feedback from people here and from patreon. Even the girls that we do per month are from poll's on patreon.
That's not what I meant. I meant regarding the gameplay mostly but It's okay. You simply quoted and answered just that line in my text and ignored everything else which is a bit sad. Anwyway, I wish you guys more success with this or upcoming games.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
That's not what I meant. I meant regarding the gameplay mostly but It's okay. You simply quoted and answered just that line in my text and ignored everything else which is a bit sad. Anwyway, I wish you guys more success with this or upcoming games.
Which part of the gameplay do you think needs improvement? All ears ^_^

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For me it would be the option to skip time without clicking 5 times on "studying" or playing video games.

Second, the map - but I think it is engine related. :unsure:
In Part 3 , there won't be any "Time" or "Day". We are removing those entirely since many players dont like that.
If they tell you to "come tomorrow" you just go home and sleep and return. If a scene is at night , then the hero will wake up at night instead of morning. This will give also an indication to the player that something needs to be done at night.

What is wrong with the map?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Which part of the gameplay do you think needs improvement? All ears ^_^
Well, it's basically the first thing I wrote to you. I don't want to go too much into engine related parts since I imagine it can be bothersome to change it or deal with it afterwards. Like having just one line of text in each conversation makes it kinda hard to follow it. But overall the story and especially the art is great and once the gameplay is polished enough it might turn into a gem who knows. Well, that's my opinion at least which you can ignore or take.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Milftoon-Drama
Hello friend Milftoon, this update will come out for this month of March, I know you recently uploaded version 0.26, but that version was February

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Hi guys!
We are working on 0.27 now but we are also doing bits and pieces for 0.30 (Part 3) and we need your valuable input on how it will go.
We took your feedback and we are addressing most of them as you can see below.
Changes in 0.30 - Part 3 - :
1. Joey will be be presented with game options which will alter the how he will go about with the milfs. For example , if he does something that a milf will not like then her responses will be different and the way about winning over that milf will be different as well. This will also affect later parts of the game where some milfs will not be so keen in helping Joey and vice-versa depending on his choices.
2. It will also include an Android port
3. It will have a different interface (Menus) and the blinking will be fixed/removed. Joey's stats (Horny, Study etc) will be removed as well. We will only keep the inventory.
4. We will be adding a "Hint" option which will be available only sometimes when we believe that the next step is tricky. Straightforward things will not be in the Hint option.
5. Gallery will include animations but not the dialog.
6. An Autosave Feature which will save the game automatically at a specific predefined slot right before the last scene of each update.
7. Game will would without the use of a keyboard. To access all the menus , simple mouse clicks will do it. This to avoid some crashes that MAC users experienced when clicking ESC (which we will also fix in next version)
As you can see we are having lots of work ahead of us and we are working on our free time (whatever little we have) so we will have part 3 ready in 3-4 months while also working on current updates (0.27 , 0.28 and 0.29) which will precede it.
We are now asking for your help on the first change with Joeys options. Please read the poll options and let us know which one you think is best.
If you have any more suggestions on changes/additions to Part 3 (Remember it will be worked on and released into at least a few months) please let us know now / below in the comments so we can add those too.

*Note : You have more than one vote

Joey Dialog options should only affect that update only

Joey Dialog Options should affect every update after that

Each scene should be with a different girl depending on his answer but shorter

Each scene should be with the same girl depending on his answer but twice as big

More Pregnancy

Less Pregnancy

Joey should be more dominant towards milfs

Milfs should be more dominant towards Joey

Virgil*88*

Aug 17, 2019
Thank you for the offer (really and honestly I do) but we sorted it out. The problem has to do with a Mac update and not with the game per-say but we will fix it. At least we are heading that way.
Thank you. Strangely isn't an issue about permissions 'cause also input permission is enabled.
The offer is always available. If you need, write me.

guycier

Dec 25, 2019

Hi guys!
We are working on 0.27 now but we are also doing bits and pieces for 0.30 (Part 3) and we need your valuable input on how it will go.
We took your feedback and we are addressing most of them as you can see below.
Changes in 0.30 - Part 3 - :
1. Joey will be be presented with game options which will alter the how he will go about with the milfs. For example , if he does something that a milf will not like then her responses will be different and the way about winning over that milf will be different as well. This will also affect later parts of the game where some milfs will not be so keen in helping Joey and vice-versa depending on his choices.
2. It will also include an Android port
3. It will have a different interface (Menus) and the blinking will be fixed/removed. Joey's stats (Horny, Study etc) will be removed as well. We will only keep the inventory.
4. We will be adding a "Hint" option which will be available only sometimes when we believe that the next step is tricky. Straightforward things will not be in the Hint option.
5. Gallery will include animations but not the dialog.
6. An Autosave Feature which will save the game automatically at a specific predefined slot right before the last scene of each update.
7. Game will would without the use of a keyboard. To access all the menus , simple mouse clicks will do it. This to avoid some crashes that MAC users experienced when clicking ESC (which we will also fix in next version)
As you can see we are having lots of work ahead of us and we are working on our free time (whatever little we have) so we will have part 3 ready in 3-4 months while also working on current updates (0.27 , 0.28 and 0.29) which will precede it.
We are now asking for your help on the first change with Joeys options. Please read the poll options and let us know which one you think is best.
If you have any more suggestions on changes/additions to Part 3 (Remember it will be worked on and released into at least a few months) please let us know now / below in the comments so we can add those too.

*Note : You have more than one vote

Joey Dialog options should only affect that update only

Joey Dialog Options should affect every update after that

Each scene should be with a different girl depending on his answer but shorter

Each scene should be with the same girl depending on his answer but twice as big

More Pregnancy

Less Pregnancy

Milfs should be more dominant towards Joey
AS LONG AS WE HAVE LINDA SCENE IN EVERY UPDATE WE R HAPPY!!!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Milftoon-Drama
Hello friend I saw the survey and I like this.
on the other hand it is only a small idea I am a fan of Y3DF and milftoon comics for a long time. I would like in future updates a pregnancy with Linda

Reactions: ShadowKing87

Thari123

Jan 31, 2018
anybody have walkthrough for 0.26 part 2 im stuck in the house i cant do enything waiting for a call . plz help

Sep 12, 2017
No problem, mate. Fully understand it. (y)

BTW, what codec and video container do you use for the bitch slap? Whenever the bitch slap appears my Vis Launcher (Linux) shuts down. :unsure:
Greetings friend I wanted to ask, I downloaded the launcher (linux) from the official website of visionare studio but I don't know how to test the game
could you help me?:unsure:;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Greetings friend I wanted to ask, I downloaded the launcher (linux) from the official website of visionare studio but I don't know how to test the game
could you help me?:unsure:;)
The official Linux launcher from Visionaire's website won't work. I had to use Adventure of Willy D's Linux launcher.
You can download it from here:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes