Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
fyi, the dev has actually promised even more than a total absence of NTR. He has promised that no male character except the MC, Joey, will see any "action" in MD.
This is preventive medicine par excellence.
This is correct.
Only Joey will be showed having sex with the girls. Instances like Gloria saying that she is doing it with her husband or Linda doing it with her husband will be implied or done via text "I've had sex with XXX" but it will never be showed and it will be up to the player to discover if that was true or false claims by the milf/girl.

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
This is correct.
Only Joey will be showed having sex with the girls. Instances like Gloria saying that she is doing it with her husband or Linda doing it with her husband will be implied or done via text "I've had sex with XXX" but it will never be showed and it will be up to the player to discover if that was true or false claims by the milf/girl.
This is the reason why I subscribe me and my friends I think were about 7-9 lol , u follow what ur audience wants

D

Deleted member 2145422

This is correct.
Chicken.

... but still love your work. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
There are so many hentai manga of incest mom and son on this site,
would give the developer to be inspired by a lot,
like the link, and there are so many positions that I would like to see in this game, situations too,
it doesn't cost the developer to take a look, when he's a little short of ideas.
We have "studied" this literature novel already ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: naigoaohah and V&M

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
bigpenisboy123 - Thank you for rating (even though it is 3*s). We never said that we are changing the engine in Part 3. We are changing parts of the game such as the times and day but the engine will remain the same. If anything... the engine will be upgraded , not changed.

Reactions: Shaldoo
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes