ShadowKing87

Jul 29, 2018
Could you please use a translator to post that in English. The update should drop between March 31 and April 2?
Hi guys/gals!

We hope that you are safe and staying inside ^_^ and this is why we are trying our best to have the next version of the game finished as soon as possible so you can kill some time with it.

Good news! The game update was just finished and we are debugging it. We estimate that if all goes well then the update should be posted anywhere from 31st March until 2nd of April.

Drop us a line below on what you think we should include in 0.28 or if you are a higher Tier then a private message with your suggestion counts more ^_^

Take care and be safe! We love you guys !

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys/gals!

We hope that you are safe and staying inside ^_^ and this is why we are trying our best to have the next version of the game finished as soon as possible so you can kill some time with it.

Good news! The game update was just finished and we are debugging it. We estimate that if all goes well then the update should be posted anywhere from 31st March until 2nd of April.

Drop us a line below on what you think we should include in 0.28 or if you are a higher Tier then a private message with your suggestion counts more ^_^

Linda in bed
Linda behind kitchen with husband at front
Linda in bathroom
Linda in Joey room
Linda in lawn
Linda in pool
Linda while her husband sleeping beside her
Oh Linda threesomes with anyone of the girls as all of them are hot
Linda 69, boobjb,blowjb
Only these for now :LOL:;)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Linda in bed
Linda in bathroom
Linda in Joey room
Linda in lawn
Linda in pool
Linda 69, boobjb,blowjb
A scene with Joey banging Linda behind the dad's back is a must have yeah :love:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This is a very plausible possibility. After all, Joey has had a Linda titjob in the bathroom with Dad in the shower. Then, in one of the most taboo scenes in MD, Joey was given a Linda handjob under the blanket on the sofa with dad sitting on that very sofa.
So, fucking Linda with dad in close proximity seems quite doable!
Hope that kitchen scene when he pushes Linda down will be used as a sex scene in the future, btw it would make sense since the patreons voted for a more dominant Joey :unsure:

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Hi guys/gals!

A double blowjob and titjob with Linda and Gloria sounds good to me. I think it's time for a rivalry route between those two begin.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Linda in bed
Linda in bathroom
Linda in Joey room
Linda in lawn
Linda in pool
Linda 69, boobjb,blowjb
Linda and anal
Linda footjob
Linda handjob
Linda blowjob
Linda swallow
Linda sex during yoga
Linda in public
Linda under the bed, on the bed, on the ground
Linda on the sofa, Linda in the sink
Linda in Gloria's house, Gloria's bed.
Linda at School.
Linda at the hospital
Linda in flashfoward and flashback
Linda in Joey's dream

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Linda and anal
Linda footjob
Linda handjob
Linda blowjob
Linda swallow
Linda sex during yoga
Linda in public
Linda under the bed, on the bed, on the ground
Linda on the sofa, Linda in the sink
Linda in Gloria's house, Gloria's bed.
Linda at School.
Linda at the hospital
Linda in flashfoward and flashback
Linda in Joey's dream
Linda anal, greatest scene ever, also behind the husband, sounds perfect

Reactions: Matthreus

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I Just play for Linda...

The others milf

I DON'T CARE
well friend, it's up to you to play or not.
TBH, in my opinion, other girls also deserve a little attention, we don't have much content about Laticia or mrs. Kelly and I bet most of the players who play MD like them ... about Linda, she's the ''main milf'' but it doesn't mean she won't give space to others

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I like the way you play the game, especially now that you've confirmed that you won't have an NTR.
And I also like your way of responding and respecting people, even those who are not supportive (often because they can't even).
I think it's fair that you first listen to your supporters, since they are the ones who finance the development of your game.
And I hope they want hot scenes with Linda in all the updates, of course with the others too (although I just like Linda, I won't deny it)
You may have noticed that after you started having sex scenes with Linda, it got really busy here. Not yours if at Patreon it's the same.
Anyway, I love this game, if the Dollar wasn't in the stratosphere here, I would definitely support this game.
I can only hope that the polls point to many scenes with Linda, since I cannot vote there.
The latest polls pointed towards Linda and 3 other girls. However that poll was for 0.30 (Part 3). We are still following the previous ones until then

Reactions: V&M

LupusBravefapper

Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys/gals!

Besides Linda, I would love to see Mrs.Jackson make a return and I'm hyped to see what Maggie (The girl in the clinic... was her name Maggie?) has in store.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes