Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Yes. It is supposed to be empty.
Read the walkthrough. You are tricking her with those.
Drag/Drop the pills (see attachment) into the Empty Box

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Do you have a tutorial or explanation for this card game?
I hate card games, and I don't know what to do here.
If anyone can explain to me how to play this, I am grateful.
When your card total is 21 or under then you are OK.
The one with the highest number wins
She will always have above 16

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
A = 11
K, Q and J = 10
10 = 10
9 = 9 etc
If you have A and Q = 11 +10 = 21 you win
If you have 5 and K = 5 + 10 = 15 , so you need to pull another card because you will surely lose as she always has above 16. You just hope that the card that you will get will be something between 2-6 because if you go higher then you will get a 22+ and that means that you also lose.

This is the typical BlackJack game

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I agree that many players would like MD to be spun out this way.
But the dev-team has repeatedly said the aim is for ~100 updates.The plot/storyline is far too weak to sustain anything with just a few characters. This leads me to believe many characters will virtually disappear (their name may still come up, or they may make a non-sexual appearance) soon after appearing in an h-scene. This type of gameplay has already been done, with huge success, in Summertime Saga.
Since I only like Linda, not love her, because her personality and even physical appearance is ever-changing (not always in a good way), and I very much like variety, I quite prefer the plentiful variety of new, if transitory, babes.
Sadly i have to agree with you on all of that.

Reactions: virtuvoid

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
The Gloria scene was a bit short, and stiff in her expression but I still love any scene she's in.
Artwork this time seems to be more crisp though (including Gina's scene), which is good!
Keep those Gloria scenes coming :D

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
In part 1 after the call with Mrs Kelly at 5pm I need to distract mum for the " chat " but I can't call Mrs Kelly again for the workout

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Dev, the android version is error when I open it,
Please help
You are the first with a problem so I don't really pinpoint an error. Can you please provide more info?
We don't really provide support for Android since it is not our main focus but I will still try to help if I know more about the error.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
only v0.27 can ai in android or all other version?
Only Part 3 (0.27) and after.
We will upgrade/update the Gallery with the animations from Part 1 & 2 so you can see them but in if you want to play the actual game/view the dialogs then you can't. Only on PC and MAC for Part 1 & 2

tenaciusXD

Apr 4, 2020
oh damn ! i just spend close to 9 hours playing all 3 parts, i did knew milftoon from comics, i didn't about a game ! so great.
i had a few problems in the 1st part, it wasn't really intuitive and i had to read a walktrough for some parts, but that was totally fixed on part 2 ! and about the third one i felt like it was too easy maybe ? i dont know how to describe it, but im refering only to gameplay, the history has the same essence i love from the comics and the art is gorgeous, great game devs !
(hope to se more from gina hehe)
(sorry about my english, im not fluent)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The game is a good one. No doubt about that. We can all agree on that. But it's really obtuse and hard to follow. It's early parts are not intuitive at all so you kinda need a walkthrough. The characters jump in and out of the story at random parts and don't get enough attention or too much depending. The game is very experimental. No doubt about that. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. But you have to give the creators praise for trying.

It's not bad, but really if the game was set up more like summertime saga, with individual separate story lines and character arcs, that don't overlap, the game would most likey be much better off. Alot of the games problems come simply from being rail roaded down a single main storyline. Sure they are introducing choices, but they most likey won't do much in the long run. Cause they can't with a main story being followed.

The game has a ton of potential even now. But I feel like it needs along side others i'm sure to be allowed to be open and allow people to choose who to pursue and when even if it runs into the problem of some routes not being done and others being very far along.

Sure it's not perfect. But this game with it's many milfs and characters, kinda needs to be more open like this for it to truly shine I feel.

Things can't progress too fast or too smootlhy with anyone. Mainly due to it being rail roaded down a main plot. The dialouge is good, but some of it can be outright exposition dumps due to needing to push the narrative forward. It's not bad, but could be better. That's all I am thinking.

Let the game breath and have a more open feel to it with disconnected story's for the various girls and Milfs. I mean what if someone doesn't want to even do anything with Gloria or her niece?If they just want the house milf, they are forced to play through scenes and story with them to get anywhere and hope for more. Rather than just being allowed to choose and foucus on that.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes