Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just notice this... Milftoon_Drama_part3
Do this part3 mean new start? I mean like v0.14 is part 1. Then v0.26 part 2 and now we have a new game that start from v0.27? Or is just a new version that use the same old save data?
Thank you

Reactions: Ghostload

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Part 1 includes content of 0.01 - 0.14
Part 2 includes content of 0.15 - 0.26
Part 3 includes content of 0.27 - now

Each part has its save game, and does not work on another, for example. Save part 1 doesn't work on 2, and 2 doesn't work on 3.
You have to start a new game in each version, it will continue where the old version left off.
Yeah like the last time. So i just put the game in the folder part 3. So i know who part i am play.
Thank you

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Im not an idiot but holy shit this download process. Why are there 3 different parts all under 300mb? Why is the game listed as "multiple paths" when you arent allowed to carry over saves? Why isnt the game 1 download? Do my saves matter?

God damn it why cant there just be 1 file, 1 download, 1 game. Sorry if I come off as annoying but little tedious shit like this just irks the absolute hell out of me.

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
Im not an idiot but holy shit this download process. Why are there 3 different parts all under 300mb? Why is the game listed as "multiple paths" when you arent allowed to carry over saves? Why isnt the game 1 download? Do my saves matter?

God damn it why cant there just be 1 file, 1 download, 1 game. Sorry if I come off as annoying but little tedious shit like this just irks the absolute hell out of me.
This reasons why were discussed a long time ago and people are actually happy with this ssetup then the one is the past. i guess to simplify would be that it would be easier to code and fix instead of having a new bug in part 1 when you add new content and then wasting time on that and reduced size makes easier download

D

Deleted member 2118051

Quick question. Do I need to download all Parts to play the game or just the latest one?

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
i wish they made it clear that i have to download all the parts if i wanna experience the whole thing. im doing it now but if people didnt ask it before i d be confused since my internet doesn't have unlimited bandwith.

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
mate where did u find part 1 and 2 i cannot find the dowloads link or the mega folder
i wish they made it clear that i have to download all the parts if i wanna experience the whole thing. im doing it now but if people didnt ask it before i d be confused since my internet doesn't have unlimited bandwith.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes