PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
When we did that , players complained about the massive amount of clicking which created bugs via rapidclicking. We prefer this way though as players can lean back and relax while watching the scenes (one less hand busy)... in the next update we will do 8 seconds or 10 to slow it down a bit so that non-native-english speakers will have an easier time.
Thanks for the feedback :)(y)
Well you could try adding a "back,pause,forward" button set at the bottom of the screen. I think on the most part the normal speed is fine that you have. Could also have a option to slow down to the 8 or 10 seconds as well. There is a few other games that I have played and really used the "pause" and "back" buttons a lot on the dialog like when I missed something or got an interruption and had to look away.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
Alt+Enter to go out of full screen mode
The game is broken into 3 parts just for the reason that you are asking. New players may find part 1 difficult and with lots of grind (even with the build in cheat) so we broke the game into 3 parts so that they can jump parts and avoid all the hassle and trouble of Part 1 (and some in 2).
Basically start from :
1 - If you have lots of time (you may need 12-16 hours of playtime with a walkthrough) and want to see lots of nice scenes
2 - If you don't have a lot of time but still want to get the juice of the game. Grind has been reduced but you still need a walkthrough unless you are adventurous. Way More hot scenes that Part 1
3 - It is fairly new so Part 3 has been expanded once BUT it has major improvements. No grind , a build-in help system , friendlier user interface and many other optimizations.

If you want to see what this game is all about ,I recommend that you play Part 3 and see what the hero is saying (he is explaining what happened in part 1 and 2) so you will know what is going on and continue from there. In the next update we will include a modified animated Gallery so you will also see a big amount from the scenes (unfortunately not every single one). If you like the game then go back to Part 1 or Part 2 depending on how much time , effort and fun you want to have so you can see the scenes and to get a firm grasp on what is going on.

We hope that you enjoy our game ^_^ , have fun and remember that we are on Patreon or here to help
i have played 0.27 and i think that's it's very short ;;;is there any new update after this ?

purplefragrance

Oct 27, 2017
Alt+Enter to go out of full screen mode
The game is broken into 3 parts just for the reason that you are asking. New players may find part 1 difficult and with lots of grind (even with the build in cheat) so we broke the game into 3 parts so that they can jump parts and avoid all the hassle and trouble of Part 1 (and some in 2).
Basically start from :
1 - If you have lots of time (you may need 12-16 hours of playtime with a walkthrough) and want to see lots of nice scenes
2 - If you don't have a lot of time but still want to get the juice of the game. Grind has been reduced but you still need a walkthrough unless you are adventurous. Way More hot scenes that Part 1
3 - It is fairly new so Part 3 has been expanded once BUT it has major improvements. No grind , a build-in help system , friendlier user interface and many other optimizations.

If you want to see what this game is all about ,I recommend that you play Part 3 and see what the hero is saying (he is explaining what happened in part 1 and 2) so you will know what is going on and continue from there. In the next update we will include a modified animated Gallery so you will also see a big amount from the scenes (unfortunately not every single one). If you like the game then go back to Part 1 or Part 2 depending on how much time , effort and fun you want to have so you can see the scenes and to get a firm grasp on what is going on.

We hope that you enjoy our game ^_^ , have fun and remember that we are on Patreon or here to help
Thank you for your answer. I'll take a look at it. It looks like lewd Disney.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
Than you for information, personaly i played 0.14b and 0.22 0.25 0.26 0.27;; this is all i have found in the web to download ... right now i dont have anything to play so this is why i told you when they will make a new version i hope so

Updates usually take about 4-5 weeks. So, 0.28 should drop by the first week of May.
This "very short" stuff is more complicated than you seem to think. For instance, many players have complained, starting with 0.01, that a walkthrough was a necessity to play this game. A "Hint" function was introduced in 0.27 which made it possible to now actually play without a WT (we'll know how well this works in future updates). Also, the excess grinding of Parts 1 and 2 has been dispensed with. These improvements, and a few more such as an Android version for the first time, take dev-team time away from providing more game content. An alternative would be to provide an update every 2 months. Few players, I'd imagine, would want that even if that meant an end to thin-content updates.
As someone who has played this game since 0.01, the pattern has been that an update that most players would consider thin is very usually followed by a much more substantial update.

benj2.0

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 200594

Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.

Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings. Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-03
Developer: Milftoon Drama -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27 Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves from versions earlier than v0.15 is incompatible with Part 2(0.15+)
but work fine for Part 1 (up to 0.14)
-

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- MEGA - -
MAC: - MEGA - -

Android: - MEGA - -
Extras: - - - Walkthrough (v0.25) - v0.25 SAVE FILE

View attachment 433986 View attachment 433987 View attachment 433989 View attachment 433988 View attachment 220458 View attachment 220457 View attachment 100063 View attachment 202423

235gfsdg

Apr 19, 2020
I just started this game, started from update 3, it's about 15 minutes long or I'm missing something after the hotel scene? guess I should start at 1 or 2 then?

zero2096

Sep 11, 2018
Instructions for Mac users who want to play the latest version:
  • Download the latest PC version from the first page and extract the zip file.
  • Download Visionaire Studio 5 Mac (Testversion) from
  • Open the downloaded image file, you'll see an app called "Visionaire Studio".
  • Right click it and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • Go to Contents\Resources and copy the app "Visionaire Player" to somewhere else.
  • On the "Visionaire Player" app right click and choose "Show Package Contents".
  • On the PC version folder copy the files: "config.ini" and "Milftoon Drama.vis"
  • Go to Contents\Resources and paste the files copied from the PC version.
  • Run "Visionaire Player" app (you might need to right click and "Open" the first time).
  • Have fun!
holy sh*t you're god, thanks for the help!

Reactions: riderfan097
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes