dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
how can I get pill from jason? with trade hot babes like her mom?

and how play/delay the time in the game?

so confused about the walkthrough after all

Reactions: caimervamidium
Dec 26, 2019
Before reading, I know we all are in hard times, but if you have few $ , consider supporting @

Greetings supporters ^_^
Our team here hopes that you are all well in your health and that you are staying home safe. To help you stay safe , we are working non stop to have 0.28 ready for you so you can spend some good quality home-time. So far the update is coming along nicely and it should be ready very soon. We are adding :
Two new Scenes and a revamped version of an old one
Finally the Gallery is getting the polish that it needed. It will include the House Milf Linda this time and we will be updating it with a new milf with every update. The new modified Gallery will allow you to see a huge amount of the previous scenes for each girl (like 90%) , animated but without the text. You will also be able to select the scene that you want to see rather than scrolling to each scene everytime (for easier re-viewing)
A New Character is being introduced
and lots of Storyline progression!
We hope again that you are safe !
Thank you for your love and support guys! It means the world to us!

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Before reading, I know we all are in hard times, but if you have few $ , consider supporting @

Greetings supporters ^_^
Our team here hopes that you are all well in your health and that you are staying home safe. To help you stay safe , we are working non stop to have 0.28 ready for you so you can spend some good quality home-time. So far the update is coming along nicely and it should be ready very soon. We are adding :
Two new Scenes and a revamped version of an old one
Finally the Gallery is getting the polish that it needed. It will include the House Milf Linda this time and we will be updating it with a new milf with every update. The new modified Gallery will allow you to see a huge amount of the previous scenes for each girl (like 90%) , animated but without the text. You will also be able to select the scene that you want to see rather than scrolling to each scene everytime (for easier re-viewing)
A New Character is being introduced
and lots of Storyline progression!
We hope again that you are safe !
Thank you for your love and support guys! It means the world to us!
And that's is the gallery which a lot of fans expected!! Sometimes i can't remember which save slot has a scene i want to replay
much appreciate :love:

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah my money is on this project, been supporting them since last year, I just wish there will be few scenes everytime with linda, like atleast 2 scenes on every updates :)

• Love
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
We might see that in 0.28. There are to be 3 scenes. One goes to Linda. One goes to a mysterious new character. The 3rd is a "revamped old scene". That could be Linda as well.
what u mean a revamped old scene? like going back to past scene?

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Go back and read the 0.28 progress report.
An example of a revamped old scene : in Part 1, Joey rubbed himself against Linda in the front-yard as he pretended to apply sun-bathing oil to her ; in Part 2 that scene was redone but in the back-yard and with Linda nude (she wasn't the first time) and aware.
Oh wow I wonder what scene it will be, probably the 1 on the kitchen

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I remember a pre-0.30 Patreon poll. In the spotlight was to be Linda + 3 others : Maggie ; Alicia; and Gloria. For that poll to retain its meaning, these lovelies must feature in either 0.28 or 0.29. So one of the trio is in a 0.28 revamped scene.
Thank you for saying who isn't in the revamped scene, Linda. That's the very process I use, a type of "musical chairs", to eliminate possibilities.
Let the hype/speculation begin!
The poll was for 0.29 and 0.30. We always do the polls at least 2-3 versions in advance since need to prepare 2-3 versions in advance. Some get included but some may not as some versions are shorter or larger than others. Those that are not are then moved into the next version

Reactions: virtuvoid

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Thats not a bug. Talk with the girls , they will point towards what you need to do

Don't download from SVS. We have explained many times that the 1st cause of bugs , CPU overloading and others are caused by software tampering that only comes (noticeably) from SVS downloads of our game. People complained about different file sizes , the game trying to access the internet and their CPU working like crazy while in game from downloads from SVS whilst official and F95 downloads are just fine.
If you encounter a problem and you downloaded from SVS then please understand that we can't help you.
What is game size?

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
What is game size ? And why 0.27 ends on hotel scene with Gloria please reply anyone and can I complete mom walkthrough in 0.27 ?

Reactions: att88

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
What is game size ? And why 0.27 ends on hotel scene with Gloria please reply anyone and can I complete mom walkthrough in 0.27 ?
I don't think I understand your question but here it goes:
Game Size = The size of the game in kilobytes
0.27 ends on hotel scene because that's where that version ends. In 0.28 the update will allow you to continue from there.
Each update is an expansion on the previous version (so you only need to download the latest version of that part and not all updates)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes