Asukaki

Jan 10, 2020
This game plot is driven by patreons?

That would explain why the characters are so inconsistent.
Good art.

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
Come on dev we want few scenes with Linda on every update!!!!!!
The more scenes they put into an update, the longer it'll take between releases.
And then people would complain more.
If they put a major scene with Linda in every update, the game will get stale and boring.
And then people would complain more.
Don't get me wrong, Linda is my fav, too. But if the devs let us OD on her, we'd get tired of her. A little variety ain't gonna kill ya.

Reactions: V&M

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
GorillaJuice69 - Thank you for your 5* Review man ^_^. We are currently working our asses off on the next update so hold on and it will get there soon enough

brood1 - Thank you for your 5* Review man XD. Like you mentioned , we are working on the Gallery and even the "revamped" version is not the actual final version that we want BUT it is a step towards the right direction where we will be including animations. Slowly , we will get where you/we want. The bed/skips and locations/times are all ommited with Part 3 so you don't have to worry about those either
All of these are fixes/additions/changes that we got from this forum from suggestions and from people that were kind enough to see the potential in our game and provide us with feedback , help on how to improve. Thank you all again for the positive reviews and for being there for us!

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
I don't think I understand your question but here it goes:
Game Size = The size of the game in kilobytes
0.27 ends on hotel scene because that's where that version ends. In 0.28 the update will allow you to continue from there.
Each update is an expansion on the previous version (so you only need to download the latest version of that part and not all updates)
Thanx for reply if 0.28 release then I can delete 0.27 ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hey Milftoon-Drama do you know if a new The Milftoons chapter is going to be released any time soon? It's been a while since chapter 4 came out.
For comic updates you need to request them on Milftoon.com. If a few members/supporters request a comic then they will continue it.

How to complete mom quest in 0.27 ?
Have you read the walkthrough? Which part are you on now?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Thanx for reply if 0.28 release then I can delete 0.27 ?
No.
Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3 should be treated as 3 different games. You should save them in different folders (if you wish to keep all 3) and you shouldn't overwrite them.

Reactions: Gj777
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes