Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
JoyBoii - Thank you for your valued review man :D (y). 5* Reviews are a boost to our morale since it shows that we are doing something that not only we but also lots of others enjoy! It is very touching to see that you are calling our characters "memorable" since THAT is EXACTLY what we were going for and it ...fells nice ^_^ to get that through our players

BigBoy24 - Thank you for your amazing 5* Review ^_^ :love: and we want to prove to you that you are absolutely right! We are going to be here helping and collecting feedback from players since we are players our selves and we know how it feels to get the cold shoulder from a dev. This is exactly what we want to avoid and it feels nice to be appreciated and acknowledged by people like you who see the efforts that we are putting not only on the game but also on understanding the players

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is the first time that we are doing a Linux and iOS version. The Android version was a success so we will continue doing that as well. Let us know about the Linux and iOS versions please ! If they are working OK , any bugs etc

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The game's homepage is already in version 0.28, but not on the website's homepage yet, does it really take?
Usually I always look there, I only found out that I had already left, because of a comment notification.
It takes a while until a moderator sees the update notification so he can post it there. From what I understand it is not done automatically.

Reactions: V&M

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no and not until version 0.30 if the user a few posts before has accurate information.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Please give a save, then that in the subject does not work .... black screen. The author trolls with the fact that you have to click the mouse to scroll, you yourself know how it feels.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
A fairly acceptable update but I would have liked Linda even just nude

What will be the content of update 29 ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Demoness_Kiss - Please rate the game on it's latest version since I get the impression that you have rated the game based on Part 1 which is 3 years old. Please note that on the 1st post we are asking people to rate only on the latest version since giving us a 1* feedback for something that we already fixed months ago is not fair.

1. There is no Grind anymore
2. The art in this game are not renders
3. The Game UI has been updated
4. There are close to zero bugs in the latest versions

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
So I'm a little confused (maybe I skipped a version without realizing?). If there are no saves for part 3, how does the game know which choice I made in part 2 between the doctor and Gloria? Also the only scenes I see in the gallery are the ones for the mom. None for anyone else.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes