ryuk690

Jan 16, 2018
guys, i can't play from version 0.27 i have windows 10, as soon as i open the game i get the acronym milftoon first after which black screen and i can't get out of the game anymore i have to restart the computer, please help me?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Demoness_Kiss - Please rate the game on it's latest version since I get the impression that you have rated the game based on Part 1 which is 3 years old. Please note that on the 1st post we are asking people to rate only on the latest version since giving us a 1* feedback for something that we already fixed months ago is not fair.

1. There is no Grind anymore
2. The art in this game are not renders
3. The Game UI has been updated
4. There are close to zero bugs in the latest versions
Sorry cutiepie...but maybe you should work on part 1 too then ^_^

usually, i don't play games in reverse ^_^

and I'm not very optimistic about part 2 considering part 1 is a disappointment ^_^

have a good day and hope you move on

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
guys, i can't play from version 0.27 i have windows 10, as soon as i open the game i get the acronym milftoon first after which black screen and i can't get out of the game anymore i have to restart the computer, please help me?
Go to appdata/user/your username/local/milftoon/milftoon - 15+/savegames

Copy those saves into a folder that should be there called milftoon - 27. I did this and my saves showed up.

Reactions: ryuk690

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Thanks for the game, looking forward to playing it later in the evening.

What I do wonder is what the finished product will look like. The team has been messing around with gameplay and systems every few updates to the point where the uninitiated could be forgiven to thinking that more than one team has been working on the game and the original design document has been kept around only as a suggestion.

Not a knock on the game, I still find it very fun & hot and I do look forward to every new ep, but it might be pretty jarring to play all in one go when it's done. Right now it seems like a proper Frankenstein's monster and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Reactions: virtuvoid

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is there a skip button? cause i dont remember if there is one, cause god damn so much text and the speed transition text is so slow my fingers starting to get tired of clicking.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think its better stop making the game into parts cause its making people confused and for what is seems there is a issue with savegames so that should be fixed fast, another thing Milftoon-Drama in this 0.28 the maggie (the secretary) has an issue with her CG when she undress (which is simple opacity change) u can clearly see the back part of the top (so that needs to be cleaned or make a new CG for her cause i never seen a girl floating mid-air) and has for the animation it was really poorly done compare to the other ones the MC seems like it got fat.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I was so excited hoping there was Linda content in the update, but I guess I'll have to wait one more month for that. But the game is more streamlined compared to 1 and 2, the hint button is very helpful and no more trying to track time and all that.

Reactions: guycier

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Is it not possible to actually have full sentences so that everyone

won't talk like

this all the time

also, could minimize the strenuous amount of clicking one has to do with this stuff

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
How to get pills from Jason? Also, i have an old camera and im not sure where to use it

Edit: Seems like i have to take a photo of milf, but she only appears in kitchen, living room, and x2 bedroom. None of those places let me take a photo of her

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes