Leynex

May 9, 2017
I like this Game! But,
i noticed that in the further course Gina no longer has nipple piercing´s (As in the bathroom scene)!?

Toraxii

Dec 13, 2017
How to get pills from Jason? Also, i have an old camera and im not sure where to use it

Edit: Seems like i have to take a photo of milf, but she only appears in kitchen, living room, and x2 bedroom. None of those places let me take a photo of her
Just go out and in of the house till she's appearing in the shower.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I downloaded the Android version and start for the part 3 and I would like to play for the beginning because I don't understand the plot.
I would like to know if there's a version for Android for the beginning?

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
I like the new gallery but i hope it shows pics instead of numbers. 5&6 of lindas gallery in the second row looks the same

pandamandj

Nov 7, 2018
my computer is weak, it does not have a compressed version with reduced graphics, I am afraid of being a subscriber, knowing that my computer does not run or runs (sorry for my bad English)

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Well the game has been on long enough and the story is already pratically done, it would be dumb if they keep trying to drag the game on just for money
I disagree, I think the story is not complete, some characters didn’t even have their stories fully developed as a laticia or Mrs Kelly, what did we have of them, 1 very short h scene? obviously it's always good to have something about Linda in the updates but before this game comes to an end i want to see the development of certain characters like the ones mentioned above, i liked the new blackmail character, alice's friend and thought joey was going to fuck her but no happened, ^ - ^ update 28 was good compared to 27 ... what I didn’t like about update 27 was not because it was a scene with gloria, but the way the scene was made, gloria practically didn’t even move '-' if you compare it to the first big scene we had with gloria at the gallery .

Reactions: textbook

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
lol, stuck at not knowing what give that asshole jayson so i can get the freaking pills, the hint button stopped working.. feelsbadman

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes