Nautis

Feb 16, 2019
I've seen this game for awhile and have wanted to try it out, and after downloading what I'm assuming is the latest at this time (.28), I'm completely lost and have no idea what the story is or what I'm supposed to be doing.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I've seen this game for awhile and have wanted to try it out, and after downloading what I'm assuming is the latest at this time (.28), I'm completely lost and have no idea what the story is or what I'm supposed to be doing.
0.28 is the third part, you have to download the first one in the OP (spoiler tags) to start from the beginning

You guys have to really read the OP, each day someone asks the same question lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Part 3 (latest version) is the 3rd Part of the game. You can still play it to see if you like the game as Joey (the hero) explains what is going on already. Part 3 is very new-player friendly. If you like the game then play the other parts 1&2 to see the whole action scenes. Be warned though that Part 1 and Part 2 have some grind (you can use the built-in Cheat F12) and require a walkthrough as the game back then was very time-day specific. This is removed in the latest versions.

can someone explain me how the gallery works? can i re-watch the scenes or just the image?
Click on the Gallery and click on the number of each scene to view the animations. Only Linda is added in the latest versions while in previous versions you won't see any animations.

im kind of meh you get lost a lot and no clear path to follow so we will see how it plays out
Walkthrough and Hint system (Part 3 (latest version)) are included. You can use the F12 to cheat for the grind in part 1 and 2. If you run into problems , ask here and we have lots of nice people here that are VERY helpful. Overall our community here is very friendly and people like to help so ask away what you want.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Guys, i just want you to know that Peggie's panties were so much soiled in her blood that all Joey had to do is give them a little squizze to fill that test-tube...
If that's not enough to make you inform the dev to get rid of her from the game then i don't know what will.

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
I’m sure the next update contains Linda scene. Joey at the end of 0.28 was asking Gloria about some pills(i don’t remember the name) but this pills will makes Linda horny. Milftoon-Drama Am i right? :)

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Once I got panties from Peggie then what I do then ms . Meggie come in hotel room ? I stuck in this part

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Hi,
I am new on this trend, at what path are released every update ? Is there some sort of schedule like for NLT games ?
Thank you, have a nice day.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes