Aug 21, 2018
Like others, I can't continue the game from the first load that is given to you, even if I start the game over from the beginning without loading the save file I can't continue from there. I have followed both walkthroughs of v0.27 and v0.28 and can't get the game to move forward, even the hint button doesn't work. Can anyone help me because I am truly at a halt to continuing this game?

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello i have a question i wanted to know if there is an android version but which starts at the beginning of the games? thank you

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I love the art style but I am not of fan of this games interface at all. Wish it was on Ren'py so the inventory and world navigation could be less tedious.....

Oct 2, 2018
Great art... Only problem is its overly confusing and the hint button is not helpful at all. Still can not get those sexual pills from the store cause Jason doesn't want money and can not find anything he does want. And can not trade anything with the other trader cause he doesn't want anything I have. Like wtf, is this game on time zone or something...? Feels like im just running around not finding anything useful and keep getting same reactions from the characters I can find. Also can not go to Port, School, and a few other places cause "Joey" says "Nah, don't need too." Walkthrough didn't help me either probably cause it isn't updated..

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Definitely need some updated stills for Gloria and Gina. You'll take a look at them in scenes like the pool scene and such and they look certified thicc, then you talk to them and they look low-key deformed wack. I think I just hate the Gina still the most.

Reactions: Revy15a2

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, i was wondering, why MC and Milf looks different every fucking time! I'm dissapointed enough that MCs model was changed to this ugly guy, seriously, even during "different look every sceen" there was better ones. Like the one in the pool with Gloria. I know it too late to ask for returning the model from first releases, but at least please keep it THE SAME from scene to scene.
And i really dont understand what is the problem. You're not on patreon anymore, at least not with releases, you have your own site, what the idea of changing first model? Even though you are STILL USING IT IN SOME SCENES!

UPD: Just finished 0.26. You see, after all that dumb shit previously on the game, i postponed my gameplay till 0.28. I thought that everything should be better now, MC should have more brains and the story should be less schizophrenic. I was wrong. This game is still as dumbfucked as it can be. Are you fucking kidding me, when MC finally fucks his Mom, he's calling the name of a random girl? Just like that? Who even cares about that Alice? I've been watching over this game for 2 years now. Are you fucking clinic, thinking that after two years of updates, that what i want to see? Thats the result i've been waiting for for two fucking years? I had questions after first sex scene, ok, i was sad that it ended as it ended, but i thought that it is your game and you decide on the story as an author. So guess what, fuck you. Its not your story, its the story of everyone that are playing this game. And if you fuck up culmination, fuck you too. I think you agree that mom-son is what everyone is waiting from this game, this is only one thing that you should not fuck up. Its for what everyone is playing this stupid game, with all that stupidity, all model problems, all the minuses, all that everyone is waiting from MILFTOON game is mom-son content. Its that simple.
It took you 2 years of updates to finally get mom-son action. And you just can not fuck it up. You have no rights to do so. You may think that if this game caled Milftoon Drama than you can make some drama shit just to be dramatic. But guess what, this is not drama, this is idiocracy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
I know I'm late to post this, but I'm just trying this now for the first time...
HOLY SHIT, the intro (tutorial?) is EXCRUCIATING. Why in Lucifer's divine name would they design it like that?!

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I know I'm late to post this, but I'm just trying this now for the first time...
HOLY SHIT, the intro (tutorial) is EXCRUCIATING. Why in Lucifer's divine name would they design it like that?!
Please play the first Part 3 if you don't like the first parts. We have changed and improved the design a lot since then as we realized that we needed to simplify lots of things

Part 1 android?
We can't do a Part 1 or Part 2 Android. The User Interface and the coding of the previous parts won't allow it. In part 3 we have upgraded/changed so we will be able to do it. We will be posting Android versions from here on but we can't go backwards.

So my saves form 0.27 does not work is this a bug or the old saves dont work on 0.28?
Are you sure that you are loading saves from 0.27? Did you overwrite Part 3 folder with the Part 3 update ? Or did you migrate the saves? Are the save files visible to you and when you load them the game crashes? Can you please provide more info so we can fix it?

i cant save on the android version it wont go into the menu
Close the game and reopen it. Make sure that when the game (during install) asks you for rights to access files you click Yes

When 0.29 will release
We just did 2 updates in a month... we are getting faster but not THAT fast ^_^. We needed a breather and now we are working on it again but it will take some time towards end of May

Great art... Only problem is its overly confusing and the hint button is not helpful at all. Still can not get those sexual pills from the store cause Jason doesn't want money and can not find anything he does want. And can not trade anything with the other trader cause he doesn't want anything I have. Like wtf, is this game on time zone or something...? Feels like im just running around not finding anything useful and keep getting same reactions from the characters I can find. Also can not go to Port, School, and a few other places cause "Joey" says "Nah, don't need too." Walkthrough didn't help me either probably cause it isn't updated..
Are you in Part 3 beginning or towards end?
In the 0.28 update , you don't really need a walkthrough. Joey will literally tell you what you need to do "I need to there..." or "I need to talk with.... " towards the end of each conversation. If he doesn't then the HINT system will tell you. If you are clicking to skip the dialogs so you can watch the scene faster then ... ^_^ you will run into difficulties. Either way , you can always find the walkthrough here or on our forum (Free but requires registration) where the walkthrough gets posted a few hours after the update.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Please play the first Part 3 if you don't like the first parts. We have changed and improved the design a lot since then as we realized that we needed to simplify lots of things
It wasn't the wording of the dialogue or art that I had any problem with. The game is fine in general; in fact, I'm rather fond of the art. It was that terrible terrible unskippable slow auto-text (auto scrolling? What do you want to call it?) in the tutorial/intro (is it a tutorial?); the part in the pool with Gina. If it was supposed to be skippable (hitting ESC, spacebar, enter, etc or whatever), it did not work.

My apologies, I should have been specific in the first place. I was in fact talking about the start of part 3.

Reactions: virtuvoid

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not sure if anything changed but I feel like the sprites look a lot better. I love the shading added on Gloria, Alicia looks amazing and Gina's art was nice in her scene as well! great job guys!

as always, looking forward to more gloria in the next update ^^

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes