LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
OK, bro. I'll try to cheer you up.
Talk to Mr Dick (left side of screen by Joey's house). Offer to trade with him. At first, he'll go through all your inventory items but rejects them all. But he changes his mind and accepts the photoframe and in exchange gives Joey an old camera.
Joey goes inside his house in search of Linda. She can be found in either the living room, kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom. Once you locate her, click on her but she's too busy/asleep to bother with you. But each time you find her, you must exit the house and very quickly enter it again. When you finally find her in the bathroom, nude in the shower, use the camera to take her pic.
Take this pic to Jason at the Shop who happily accepts the pic in a straight exchange for the sex-energy pills.
thanks

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
OK, bro. I'll try to cheer you up.
Talk to Mr Dick (left side of screen by Joey's house). Offer to trade with him. At first, he'll go through all your inventory items but rejects them all. But he changes his mind and accepts the photoframe and in exchange gives Joey an old camera.
Joey goes inside his house in search of Linda. She can be found in either the living room, kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom. Once you locate her, click on her but she's too busy/asleep to bother with you. But each time you find her, you must exit the house and very quickly enter it again. When you finally find her in the bathroom, nude in the shower, use the camera to take her pic.
Take this pic to Jason at the Shop who happily accepts the pic in a straight exchange for the sex-energy pills.
Thank you for nothing. This is save from previous update and completed save. So i dont know what happening here?
(my english not so good sorry for that)

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
How to give the formula to Peggie at gym I tried talking to Mrs. kuntstable but she keep repeating the same dialogue which she used on previous step "If I have something to offer or wanna do workout together let her know" I don't know what to do, to get the formula to Peggie, someone please help me, TIA

Last edited:

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
How to give the formula to Peggie at gym I tried talking to Mrs. kuntstable but she keep repeating the same dialogue which she used on previous step "If I have something to offer or wanna do workout together let her know" I don't know what to do, to get the formula to Peggie, someone please help me, TIA
Show her the picture frame of the gym trainer, forget her name. should be the only picture frame in inventory

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
CAN U WINDOW THIS
Alt+Enter

where are the saves on the pc ?
Check a few posts back. It varies depending on username and OS

If I want to play this game in its entirety, do I need to download parts 1 & 2, or does part 3 contain all previous content?
No. Please read here (open for all) :
Hey man thanks heaps for making a Linux version!

When I run it I get an error though, it can't find/open the openal file which is in the libs64 subfolder?

$ ./visplayer
./visplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libopenal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Also as mentioned a port of part 1 and 2 would be awesome if thats possible
We can't do ports for older parts. The coding won't allow it. I will have a look about the error though and see what is causing it.

Agreed, game needs a text skip.
Not a bad idea. We will look into adding Space to skip text.

guys, i can't play from version 0.27 i have windows 10, as soon as i open the game i get the acronym milftoon first after which black screen and i can't get out of the game anymore i have to restart the computer, please help me?
Try the following :
1. Redownload the game and extract again. Make sure that you are using a different folder for each part.
2. Run the game as Administrator even if you are the only PC user
3. Run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7
That usually fixes that error
also
Check if you have an antivirus that is deleted/blocking game files as some very strict antiviruses may register the game as a false-positive.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Is the android version actually updated? Ingame it says the game is 0.26.
Yes. The game folder/name may remain the same on android so the saves can migrate without problems but the actual content of the update should still be there (unless you downloaded an older version)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have no idea what to do at the start of part 3 and the hint button doesn't work. Any ideas?
Gloria is asking you to get some medical supplies. Go to the clinic and talk to the secretary.

Also guys , please have a look here :

<-- Open to all

Especially the new players as this post explains alot about previous and current versions and how to go about them.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Man, saves are so messed up in this game, last time I played this was several updates ago and I wanted to check on progress but none of my saves work. What, am i supposed play it every update? Why does the save from 0.25 version doesn't work on 0.28??????????????????

What a newb friendly game indeed...

meh, the more i think about this, what a sloppy thing this program is. Whats the issue with having one game as a whole anyways? Man, normal person wouldn't even bother with commenting on this shit like really, it's quite absurd.

like what, i found save for 0.26 and for 0.27 but they dont work either. Does that mean I need to replay entire fucking game because I didnt bother playing recent updates? No one will have a save for 0.28 that starts at earlier versions. I think the devs forgot they are making game for adults not kids and adults dont have time to spend several hours replaying stupid crap just wooooow!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xegrid and jowishg

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
PRINCE2126 - Thank you for your review. Even though it is a 3* we will try our best to make you change your mind. Currently the hero has action/pinups/tease/etc with Gina, Alicia, Peggie and Sharon. We do polls on Patreon and those tilt the way of where and which girl we will do. The Map System is used this way (to drop the map) since in the future a 2nd part of the map will be used to go to different locations. We prefer it this way rather than starting with a huge map plus it allows us for easier map control. Any ideas/suggestions are always welcomed. Can you please pinpoint what is complicated to do so we can fix/work on it though? We will try our best to make it easier. :geek:

jimmytango488 - Thank you for your awesome 5* review man (y):love:. We are glad that you like the art and storyline and we hope to continue pleasing you with our content ^_^. We don't really do foot but... what exactly do you have in mind? Do you mean like a foot-job or just show more legs? Ideas are always welcomed from anyone that has good intentions.

BronBron06 - Cheers man for your perfect 5* review ^_^. :D:love:. For us the quality of the art is the most important thing in this game and it is nice to see our artist Inusen getting the much needed appreciation that he deserves. You would be surprised what a simple thumbs up will do to a developer and an artist for their morale. Thank's man ^_^. It means the world to us

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Man, saves are so messed up in this game, last time I played this was several updates ago and I wanted to check on progress but none of my saves work. What, am i supposed play it every update? Why does the save from 0.25 version doesn't work on 0.28??????????????????

What a newb friendly game indeed...

meh, the more i think about this, what a sloppy thing this program is. Whats the issue with having one game as a whole anyways? Man, normal person wouldn't even bother with commenting on this shit like really, it's quite absurd.

like what, i found save for 0.26 and for 0.27 but they dont work either. Does that mean I need to replay entire fucking game because I didnt bother playing recent updates? No one will have a save for 0.28 that starts at earlier versions. I think the devs forgot they are making game for adults not kids and adults dont have time to spend several hours replaying stupid crap just wooooow!
Please read the post above with the open patreon post.

Each Part has it's own saves. So if you transfer saves from Part 1 to Part 2 , they won't work since... you don't really need to migrate saves to different parts.
If you are playing Part 1 and you finish it , then when you start Part 2 it will automatically start from where you left off. If you want to review a scene in Part 1 then just load up part 1 and review the scene there.
Alternatively , you can play Part 3 which is the latest and has a revamped gallery with alot of scenes added in (more to be added in next version)

The issue of having multiple parts is simple and has been explained before:
1. Having multiple parts allows us to fix bugs faster/easier and thus updating the game with a faster rate
2. Smaller file sizes so we can export the game (as we are doing now) on Android and iOS
3. Most important : Newer players are not forced to start playing and having to play 3 year's of content in order to reach the latest version and looking for save files (like you are doing now). If you play the latest version directly , Joey (the hero) will explain to you most of the storyline AND if you want to viewed the scenes that you missed you can just click on the Gallery.
4. Different parts allowed us to revamp the game User Interface. This was impossible to do as Part 1 and Part 2 had grind which required a different UI than the latest.
7. A 0.27 save is not needed since... when you start 0.27 it starts at the beginning. There is absolutely no need for a save.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Great update. Is it just me or is the gallery incomplete? I only see mom scenes
Only Linda now. We will be adding more girls with each update.

How to open the game in window mode? I already configured in config.ini by placing FULLSCREEN = no, but it still starts in full screen!
Alt+Enter
There are a few more tricks if you want to know them. Check a few posts above and I posted a link

Reactions: potspipe and kynn88

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I think its better stop making the game into parts cause its making people confused and for what is seems there is a issue with savegames so that should be fixed fast, another thing Milftoon-Drama in this 0.28 the maggie (the secretary) has an issue with her CG when she undress (which is simple opacity change) u can clearly see the back part of the top (so that needs to be cleaned or make a new CG for her cause i never seen a girl floating mid-air) and has for the animation it was really poorly done compare to the other ones the MC seems like it got fat.
Thank you for spotting that. We will fix it on the next update

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
PRINCE2126 - Thank you for your review. Even though it is a 3* we will try our best to make you change your mind. Currently the hero has action/pinups/tease/etc with Gina, Alicia, Peggie and Sharon. We do polls on Patreon and those tilt the way of where and which girl we will do. The Map System is used this way (to drop the map) since in the future a 2nd part of the map will be used to go to different locations. We prefer it this way rather than starting with a huge map plus it allows us for easier map control. Any ideas/suggestions are always welcomed. Can you please pinpoint what is complicated to do so we can fix/work on it though? We will try our best to make it easier. :geek:

jimmytango488 - Thank you for your awesome 5* review man (y):love:. We are glad that you like the art and storyline and we hope to continue pleasing you with our content ^_^. We don't really do foot but... what exactly do you have in mind? Do you mean like a foot-job or just show more legs? Ideas are always welcomed from anyone that has good intentions.

BronBron06 - Cheers man for your perfect 5* review ^_^. :D:love:. For us the quality of the art is the most important thing in this game and it is nice to see our artist Inusen getting the much needed appreciation that he deserves. You would be surprised what a simple thumbs up will do to a developer and an artist for their morale. Thank's man ^_^. It means the world to us
Hi I appreciate creators that listen to there fans but to be honest there are a lot of things that made me give it a 3 star but because I dont like being negative i didn't go into detail.but if you would like to hear it i wouldn't mind a privet chat.:)

Reactions: potspipe

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Great update Milftoon & I am going to take a guess jimmytango did mean Joey getting a footjob or such, I myself did throw out much that earlier since the MILF's all do tend to wear stockings that maybe we could get a Footjob Scene or Joey kissing their feet, I mentioned this would be a perfect thing for Gloria to do because well....she tends to boss Joey around lol. Anyway, great update & I am looking forward to more/

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes