Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Any other link
I don't have mega account and 0.15 can run in android?
You don't need an account. Its open to all.
No. Only Part 3 is on Android.

Do pc's save files compatible with android?
No since the way the game loads is different. Technically it depends on the android version but I wouldn't suggest that.
Either way , Part 3 only works on android so there is no reason to transfer save files since -currently- part 3 is quite small in game length compared with part 1 and part 2.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
There's been nothing newsworthy on Patreon.
All I know is 0.29 is most likely to drop by last week of May.
Babes from a previous Poll--Linda, Maggie, Alicia, Gloria--are to be the feature attractions in 0.29 and 0.30. Joey will start asserting more dominance (hopefully that scene where he pushes Linda over in the kitchen can be "revamped").
Man when he got her on the ground in that position I got hyped. I would love to see that scene, maybe in a pov format.

Reactions: virtuvoid

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
where can i find a link of version 0.26? i did't play since 0.23 and i want to end the 2nd part of the story before going to 0.27 part 3.

D

Deleted member 386829

there will ever be a gallery mode with scenes? ç_ç
they are already starting to implement it, we have linda scenes in the gallery for now, next update will have more from other girls

please try to read the thread before posting a million of the same questions

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
they are already starting to implement it, we have linda scenes in the gallery for now, next update will have more from other girls

please try to read the thread before posting a million of the same questions
Give up, there's never gonna be an end to lazy assholes.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes