Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I can't start the game.. It's showing some. Dll errors pls help.. I really wanna play this.. Vcruntime error or something help a brother out
You are missing a few microsoft files. This has been answered already and the fix (files missing installation) is posted a few posts back

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone else stuck as soon as they start the latest version? I can navigate the game but am stuck and not sure what to do...nothing seems to advance time etc. Mom is absent in kitchen as well. No switch in hallway...I am not sure where the walk through picks up either (to know where i am).

azertyclavier27

Mar 27, 2018
Is anyone else stuck as soon as they start the latest version? I can navigate the game but am stuck and not sure what to do...nothing seems to advance time etc. Mom is absent in kitchen as well. No switch in hallway...I am not sure where the walk through picks up either (to know where i am).
same as me, i don't understand

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
same as me, i don't understand
There is no time-advancement anymore in the latest Part 3.

Milftoon-Drama we’ll have the update till the end of the month?
Yes. We are trying for an update for this month.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
There is no time-advancement anymore in the latest Part 3.

Yes. We are trying for an update for this month.
Well thank you for supporting mac still. The gallery only shows a few scenes with mom (well quite a few), but clearly there are quite a few others to unlock with her and other characters.
Are those unlockable in this update?
I assumed I had to/could unlock those other scenes in this update.

But that girl is in the pool...and talks a bit but that is about the only character I can interact with other than the limo driver...and he doesnt want any items until i "use" them. But I cannot figure out where or how.

Does this update have progression at all? If so, where do we start (hint)?

indigis

May 8, 2018
Well thank you for supporting mac still. The gallery only shows a few scenes with mom (well quite a few), but clearly there are quite a few others to unlock with her and other characters.
Are those unlockable in this update?
I assumed I had to/could unlock those other scenes in this update.
Don’t let the squares fool you. I think it’s been stated that they are just place holders for now and depending on supporter requests and future updates, the squares will have scenes added in them.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I wonder if a threesome is planned in the future. I see no mention of it. My bet is Linda-Gloria threesome is the best thing that can happen to this game.

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
mac version for v0.26 (v0.15+) keeps crushing I don't know if this is a know issue or some problem on my end( I am using Mojave 10.14.6 btw), if this is a know issue is there a fix or another download link

Reactions: Fantasy7boi
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes