jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is update gonna release this month i mean last time it's on 27th???
If you look a few posts behind yours you'll see the dev already responded about the date, they're are trying to release the game this week

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I already want to know what our friend milftoonDrama has with us with the update of the adventures of joey with linda 0.29

badboyths

Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys, im playing part one and I think Im bugued, I followed the walkthrought Im at 0.85V I did the quiz line, and now I have to call Kelly but each time Im calling her she's saying she can't (I tried 7 time) please someone have a solution ?please

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I have a same problem
If you pledged in the past and then asked for a refund (or your payment was denied) then you may have been banned. It could also be various other reasons (like an honest mistake). Txt me your alias on Patreon and I will check it out.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
ZonkRT - Thank you for your review.
Giving us a 1* review for this reason:
" ...the game itself isn't even packed in its own folder so you have to create one manually if you don't want all the game files to just be loose wherever you extract them... "
Is just not fair as this is something quite common in all games (to extract them into a folder)

Also

Part 3 explaining what Part 1 and Part 2 did (as explained many times) is for people that wish to catch up quickly. If you don't want that, then just play Part 1 and Part 2.

Thank you for your review even if it is unfair imo

indigis

May 8, 2018
Reviews like that shouldn’t even be allowed lol. That has literally nothing to do with the content of the game and just becomes misleading of the actually quality within the game

badboyths

Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys, Im playing part one and I think Im bugued, I followed the walkthrough and Im at 0.13 they said to call gloria and go to the gallery but each time I call her, she said she will break my legs and she call me later, someone have a solution ? please

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Milftoon-Drama ,
Wouldn't it be better to exchange this spoiler (with the name spoiler) for something more simple and functional?
Have you seen the number of people who don't know where to find parts 1 and 2?
I believe that when they see the word spoiler, they don't even open it, thinking it might be something related to the game, and they don't want to spoil the surprise.
I'll leave an example, just for example, I think it would be clearer for people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice idea. I will do it once the new update comes out

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan and V&M

pudel

Jan 24, 2018
If you pledged in the past and then asked for a refund (or your payment was denied) then you may have been banned. It could also be various other reasons (like an honest mistake). Txt me your alias on Patreon and I will check it out.

I will write here because I can't send you a message
''marcinlobo''

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
" ...the game itself isn't even packed in its own folder so you have to create one manually if you don't want all the game files to just be loose wherever you extract them... "
Is just not fair as this is something quite common in all games (to extract them into a folder)

Also

Part 3 explaining what Part 1 and Part 2 did (as explained many times) is for people that wish to catch up quickly. If you don't want that, then just play Part 1 and Part 2.

Thank you for your response.

I think it's a little misleading to say I gave a 1 star review because of how your game is packaged. I gave a 1 star review because I believe that's the quality of the product I played. The art is great, the rest is bad. It was highly irritating trying to do anything in this game. In my eyes, that's worthy of a 1 star review. How the game is packaged is a tiny fraction of this.

Also

I understand that the exposition at the start of part 3 is for people who just want to skip part 1 and 2, and if they didn't want that they could just play part 1 and 2. My problem is that part 1 and 2 are packaged as different versions of the same product. If they're all parts of the same product, there's absolutely no reason someone should have to download a different version to access a different part. This is the only game I've ever seen use this system.

It doesn't help that it's made clear that "if you want to play part 1, download version x, and for part 2, download version y", yet downloads for the files themselves are nowhere to be found on the page. There is a link to the files in the Patreon post that is through the link titled "Hints v0.18:" and is described as "hints/Tips and Keyboard shortcuts". How is someone who's never even heard of you before supposed to know that there is a link to the first two parts in the "Hints for v0.18" post?

If you're absolutely insistent on using this system then maybe make sure incoming potentials have an easy way of understanding how to manage it. Maybe in Developer Nodes, say: "If you'd like to play part 1, download version x. If you'd like to play part 2, download version y. Downloads for both can be found HERE (hyperlink to the public Patreon post or MEGA folder).

Even if I can't endure the problems of this game to get any enjoyment out of it, clearly there's plenty of people who can. So on that note, I hope they enjoy it and I hope you continue to be successful. I just won't be a part of it, because it's not for me.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

Also

Do you even care about reviews here, man I got two randoms that went to my patreon just to complain about the MC of a game I'm trying to make being black, people are just that nick picky and sometimes racist.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes