Mar 19, 2018
ZonkRT - Thank you for your review.
Giving us a 1* review for this reason:
" ...the game itself isn't even packed in its own folder so you have to create one manually if you don't want all the game files to just be loose wherever you extract them... "
Is just not fair as this is something quite common in all games (to extract them into a folder)

Also

Part 3 explaining what Part 1 and Part 2 did (as explained many times) is for people that wish to catch up quickly. If you don't want that, then just play Part 1 and Part 2.

Thank you for your review even if it is unfair imo
Hello, i am rate your review or not?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
A little history.
Before 0.21 came out, 2 different release days were handed out with NO release. Quite a shit-storm over that at the time.
Since then, the dev-team has REFUSED to give a definite release date.
These last few updates have followed the same pattern as the 0.29 one has. That is the update dropped BEFORE the last date mentioned. For example, 0.28 dropped 24 days after 0.27 when it was only expected a few days later.
The dev-team tries really hard to deliver an update each calendar month. If they do not, many patrons will reduce/cease support. So only a major glitch could stop 0.29 dropping before midnight Patreon time, because that is the time when pledges automatically renew for June.
This is serious. If no update arrives today, I will cancel my support. I'm a top-tier ($20) patron...
I would hope so. I have not seen anyone say who is the focus of this update, only that hes going to be more direct with the ladies. I hope to see a reworked/extended version of the mom scene in the kitchen. The doggy/ass scenes are what I live for, but they seem to be adding more and more. The camera angles they use though could be improved. A pov, similar to the bj night scene would be great for that kitchen scene.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Surely, that should not matter.
On this site, there are representatives from most global regions. Babes are still babes in all lands and cultures.
In fact, I wanted to know their timing, because there are regions where timing varies only.

but .What is the relationship Babes of to timing ? :unsure:

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
I know it`s not the best place to ask, but what happened with the Milftoon comics? Didn`t see any update in a while. Y3DF same

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are to follow the pre-0.30 Polls. That is, the most popular babes--Linda, Maggie, Alicia, and Gloria--are to feature. Also a more assertive Joey. That scene you mention with Joey pushing Linda over in the kitchen could easily be revamped into an anal sex scene (similar to what Joey did Gloria in the limo).
That scene had a terrible camera angle if I can remember, or the animation was strange. Wasnt it like underneath her? I just remember being dissapointed with it

D

Deleted member 386829

milftoon is very good on updates, they have only missed the monthyl update a copple of times, and that was becuz of bad bugs

i am optimisitc it will b out soon

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes