Blyrone

Dec 5, 2017
Question for anyone who has played through all the current stuff that's out there, can you fuck the Alicia girl A.K.A Alice from Wonderland? If so can someone upload a save file that has her stuff unlocked? I just love how she looks.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Question for anyone who has played through all the current stuff that's out there, can you fuck the Alicia girl A.K.A Alice from Wonderland? If so can someone upload a save file that has her stuff unlocked? I just love how she looks.
not yet

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No sadly you can't yet, like her design too but she's the prude girl

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Part 1 and 2
Part 3
Create an account for free, there will be all the official steps there,
some say it's not the best, I don't speak the language and I managed to finish the game (so far) using it. So I think you will have no problems.
Some tips you will have to ask for right here.
I unfortunately am not able to sign up or purchase anything ATM. Are you able to pinpoint when the previous (not the one that is dropping soon) update picks-up in the current (free) walkthrough.

sukla

Feb 9, 2020
hey i just wanted to say that this is a realy good game and im proud of you keep up the good work

Sh1iNobu

Feb 24, 2020
Help. Black screen on Android, what can I do to fix it? . I can only hear the background music but everything is dark . isn't my android device good enough to run this game? :(

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
no f95 update tonight ?. I don't want to wait in vain
Patience, young padawan. We get it for free...So, what are we gonna lose waiting one or even two days more ? :) There are tons of other games out there that can make you wait until the update comes here ;)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes