Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Part 1 caused problems for many players who used mods or cheats. This was probably because they then decided to fast-click through the "boring stuff". But since later game progression can depend upon allowing dialogs to fully play out, their gameplays would often stall.
About the only way to KNOW you're on the right path is if your progress is unhindered. Once stalled, you have to backtrack to where progress is again possible. That's why it's a good idea to make lots of Saves.

The walkthrough for 0.13 starts out as :
-take taxi to Milftoon Shop-->buy corn from extras menu
-plant seeds in backyard
-wait 5 days, then cut corn with nail file
-call Mrs G at 20:00
-repeat buying/planting/harvesting corn to get $250

Good luck!
Do you expect Linda to have a sex scene or a funny conversation between Joy and Linda in update 29 ? :confused:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Absolutely!
The 2nd time Joey bangs Linda, in the bathtub, might be such an example.
The funny conversation was provided by Linda. But that sex scene could be easily improved (Linda changing facial expressions, for instance).
I hope there will be a scene in the bathroom and different position, and a hot conversation with a slap for Joy :ROFLMAO:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Milftoon-Drama ,

Had another suggestion for you after thinking about what else I could suggest to you after you saw my five-star review I gave you & I did think of another thing. It's more of a visual thing then what kinks I would liked to see implemented if possible from my Five-Star review & their is a chance the community will disagree with me. Anyway, my other suggestion like I said comes from a more visual aspect & scene aspect & that is when the MILF's are relaxing on a couch or some such. Take Gloria for example when she was waiting for Joey in the hotel on the bed, she still had her heels on, now while the scene was very hot seeing her like that. I think a more relaxed state would have been to have the heels off, again this is just my opinion but I think a more relaxed state would have had the heels off waiting for Joey for the sexual aspect for that scene.

Anyway, like I said. This is more of a visual thing since I know you said you guys don't do alot of foot related stuff & again this is just my opinion but I think if the MILF's are in a more relaxed state like that where they are sitting on a bed waiting for Joey or even just sitting on a sofa, the more likely relaxed state would be that the heels are off.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Lots of optional locations!
Living room ; kitchen ; backyard ; either bedroom ; even the unopened (yet) guest bedroom. The bathroom doesn't seem comfy enough for long engagements.
For me, the hottest scene was Linda dominating Joey on the sofa with a hj with Dad sitting on that very sofa. Something like that--up a notch!--would be just tooo sweet.
Because of Joey's reaction, the elbow in the ribs from Linda was even funnier than the slapdown.
I don't think there will be new locations in the house that could be in Part 4 :(

But I said the bathroom was because Linda's body was completely exposed and this was one of my best :love:

I want to see Linda very, very angry :LOL:

In the end, nothing will happen :ROFLMAO:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
All I hope is that getting sex is very difficult because there will be pleasure

I want to have two words, then sex, it will be very boring and has no pleasure

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I've been a member on here awhile and never posted before, but the recaps in Part 3 drove me to say something. Holy crap those things are excessive. Can we just assume that someone playing part 3 knows the backstory? I remember a couple blurbs near the start of Part 2 but they were nothing like this.

Edit: That said I really enjoyed the first two entries, blinking, grind and all. Gloria is a hoot and a half. But I seriously wonder how some (like the Doc) can peg almost immediately that Joey is resourceful as all hell, others learn it through experience (Gloria), but the rest still treat him as a schmuck. How many times does Joey have to get around you people before you realize something's up with him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zkorey

MonsterC

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everyone, I researched everywere on internet how to install the ipa file but impossible to do that on ipad. Anybody has the same problem or solutions ? :)

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Guesstimate :
(1) --Today.....………………………………………….60%
(2)--Tomorrow………………………………………….30%
(3)--Whenever………………………………………...10%
I think not today

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I researched everywere on internet how to install the ipa file but impossible to do that on ipad. Anybody has the same problem or solutions ? :)
Back in the days, i used ifunbox to install .ipa on my ipod touch 2g. Also itools had this option. But i've to note that my device was jailbroken.

Reactions: MonsterC

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Me too milftoon updates every month Unless there is any technical fault or bugs it will get released this month definitely

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Check the walkthrough. You will find all you need there.
And no , the previous update included the gallery items for Linda but also some game progression as well.
The walkthrough starts from the beginning, so I am not sure how far along this update starts (IE, where do I pick up the walkthrough guide?).

Any help there on first steps?

jackaaa

Jul 22, 2018
Part 1 and 2
Part 3
Create an account for free, there will be all the official steps there,
some say it's not the best, I don't speak the language and I managed to finish the game (so far) using it. So I think you will have no problems.
Some tips you will have to ask for right here.
Thank you!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes