• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
OK , updated all links. The Bug on 0.27 with the Gloria Bra should be no more. If you have that bug , please re-download the newest version posted.
Posted Android , MAC , IOS and PC version too.
It seems nobody wanted Linux so we are not working on that port anymore.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Be nice if the dev could have more than 1-3 words per fucking mouse click, this is infuriating to play. This is the only game I've ever had to spam click to read a really short sentence all the way through.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I am thinking of making a similar game milftoon :)

Is it very difficult and tired and requires high skill :(

Also, do I need a team, or can I work for me alone? :unsure:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Be nice if the dev could have more than 1-3 words per fucking mouse click, this is infuriating to play. This is the only game I've ever had to spam click to read a really short sentence all the way through.
If you don't want to click you can let it and it will auto-progress every 3 seconds

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
The last two updates are not bad.
The developers manage to maintain the absurd-humorous inconsistency of the game. Unless art have problems, the scenes are made at a very good angle for the artist (maybe less to draw is time saving) but absolutely unfapable for the player (at least for me).
And one question torments me - why in the last scene with Linda Joey fucks a sofa?

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
Update was great. Kinda hoped for a bigger update since they‘re just that good :D

keep up the good work
And thank you so much for a working mac version!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
D

Deleted member 386829

i also want to say that the dialogue between joey and linda was pretty much perfect this update, great job and keep it up

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

kofpkofp

Mar 2, 2018
Each part is a continuation of the previous so treat them as different games. You don't need them all 3 to play.
Where or how can I get the first 2 parts (Android if possible)? I've never played them, I would like not to start from the third part without knowing characters and story.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Gasai
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes