MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
I got to say, again if I have said it before, this is a great game for all sorts of perverts! It has all of what I personally like for a adult game. It got unic grafics, and I have rarely liked cartoonish content, but this is of another world I would say.
My personal favourite in the game atm. is Alicia, and I sincerly hope that her story will be persued a lot more. It is nice to see her get a lot more developer attention in recently updates. I also dig the intriguing main story. It is nice to have followed the game since it was in its first faces and see how great it has turned out. I give it 5/5 stars for its content compared to other content on this site.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to see the date between Joey and Alicia in... maybe the park as was suggested ingame.
Anyway, its a great game, and I look forward to the next update!

Reactions: XXII

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder how many updates it will take for Linda to begin an affair with the MC,the only thing that is left is she to seek Joey for sex insted of him begging her for it,when she does that her "fall" will be complete.In fact it would be fun if she discovered Joey affair with Gloria and tried to use sex to get him away from Gloria or tried to take him away from Alicia,some people than when she completely cease to care about cheating her story would be over but i think there is a lot of options especially since the Dad is at home and they(Linda and Joey) wouldn't be able to fuck whenever they liked since they would have to hide from him

Reactions: XXII

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
I wonder how many updates it will take for Linda to begin an affair with the MC,the only thing that is left is she to seek Joey for sex insted of him begging her for it,when she does that her "fall" will be complete.In fact it would be fun if she discovered Joey affair with Gloria and tried to use sex to get him away from Gloria or tried to take him away from Alicia,some people than when she completely cease to care about cheating her story would be over but i think there is a lot of options especially since the Dad is at home and they(Linda and Joey) wouldn't be able to fuck whenever they liked since they would have to hide from him
Same expectation

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Same expectation
She already had sex with MC 3 or 4 times,the first we can use the excuse that she was emotionally fragile.but if she is at the point where she is willing to fuck her own son at the side of her slepping husband(the effect of the chocolate aside)then i doubt that would have any hesitation to begin an affair especially since Joey is in a perfect position for it after all what husband would suspect that his wife was cheating him with her son

sky11

May 29, 2018
Entire Walkthrough till 0.29
Enjoy!!!!
Thank you.
I saw many articles about practice.
But my native language is not English.
It was hard to translate it.
Thanks to you, I copied and translated it.
Others say their native language is English.
To make a copy for those who don't.
Please provide us with convenience.

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
This is going to sound so dumb but how in the world do i play parts 1 and 2? i cant find them anywhere and i dont know if i have gone blind from too much fapping lately or if i have gone dumb from fapping instead of reading books lately.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is going to sound so dumb but how in the world do i play parts 1 and 2? i cant find them anywhere and i dont know if i have gone blind from too much fapping lately or if i have gone dumb from fapping instead of reading books lately.
Maybe a book or two would be a good idea indeed ;)...part 1 and 2 are downloadable right underneath part three, in the spoiler section, in the Opening Post.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, well the problem is the angles are fixed for me , I am not allowed to do any angles. Every scenes are told me how to do in angle. I made my own scenes ange like Lindas ass rub at the beginning, sunbath scene with Gloria and Linda, but i was told my angles are bad and people do not like it. So i stopped make own angles and follow only instructions.
I also stopped add extra ideas and animations like: hero slap scene, scene with the cat or Linda zip zipsare, Linda pull a card or cat fight scenes, little cat in hosital, pelican bird, police milf workout.... the reason is the team does not accept these because they want to focus on other parts.
I am also ruled in frame number for a secen, so abouth these you should contact the team.

And i would like to tell i am so happy i have ower 28.000 folowers on my twitter! Look around there for more animations and sexy images:) beaaan.gif

Last edited:

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, well the problem is the angles are fixed for me , I am not allowed to do any angles. Every scenes are told me how to do in angle. I made my own scenes ange like Lindas ass rub at the beginning, sunbath scene with Gloria and Linda, but i was told my angles are bad and people do not like it. So i stopped make own angles and follow only instructions.
I also stopped add extra ideas and animations like: hero slap scene, scene with the cat or Linda zip zipsare, Linda pull a card or cat fight scenes, little cat in hosital, pelican bird, police milf workout.... the reason is the team does not accept these because they want to focus on other parts.
I am also ruled in frame number for a secen, so abouth these you should contact the team.

And i would like to tell i am so happy i have ower 28.000 folowers on my twitter! Look around there for more animations and sexy images:) View attachment 679393
To be honest i like the scenes u made and it has good angles i hope that your team will listen to you keep up the good job bro

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Now this Joey/Alicia really annoys me after this chapter. Because of her Linda feels like she plays on second fiddle and Linda cant be second to anyone. So Joey, you moron, better make her feel special, like she really is. Also during sex scene, as it was said, angle was meh, but their dialogue was perfect.

Reactions: Xaos
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes