Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The exit of the liquid from Joey penis, It was a great thing and a nice touch from the developers :LOL:

I hope the milk came out from Linda pussy in this way or in different ways, it is exciting and it will also be a wonderful touch from the developers :love:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
XD This is so nice! Legendary! Well i am not so good, but thank you for your kind words:) I would like to thank everyone the nice words! I always read all review and also learn of them, we need to think critiq is 50% good and 50% bad, so we can learn of it!
I also try to agree with the team to make a moving close view with milfs in all sexual action( penis is moving inside milf).So to honor all, do you think it will make animation scenes more tasty?If you like the idea let them know please:)
Thank you!And keep safe!
I've been following your work (like many others here) since your (first?) comic Nympho, and yes, I do mean it when I say legendary ;). My favourites are your Peter Pan spoof (Breeding Milf, please continue it!) and of course The Milftoons. You've gone even better with time, a lot better. I particularly liked it when you decided at some point to stop making tiny feet :LOL:, and made them more proportionate to the body (eg in Breeding Milf for example) .

Anyway I can't support MT Drama right now, as I have a tight budget, and have pledged support to others before, but as soon as I can, I'd like to. That means I can't really barge in and give my opinion, but I'll just share what I've noticed myself when messing around with 2D animations of my own. IMVHO, a 2D animation should focus on :

-Female facial expression (rolled eyes, eyebrows, tongue, etc.). This is a definite advantage over 3D animations, which are often very poor in this domain.

-Impact zone is more important than genitals themselves, and should be clearly visible. The butt (epicentre) gets pounded and changes shape on contact with the male's body, the rest of the female body (especially tits) reacts after a few frames, long hair + tits follow a reverse movement to the body (especially during intense sex).

-The male body is purely functional, but needs to be animated first (once your art is placed of course, for both partners). The penis is not important, but the hip movement needs to be of good quality to give a feel of power/energy, which the female body follows and is submitted to. The face is preferably out of frame, as otherwise you waste time having to give him facial expressions as well (and dudes look dumb anyway in these circumstances). It should be just a well animated, powerful piston/drilling rig/whatever. The male's hands holding firm on the female body are a good option too, they give a feeling of power+control and add well to the "physics" of sex animation.

You're doing all of this already anyway, but these are just my brain farts on the subject! Keep up the good work, you and all your team!

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M and XXII

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so is part 3 just 1 sex scene?
cuz i cant go anywhere or do anything and the HINT button doesnt work.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
ok so is part 3 just 1 sex scene?
cuz i cant go anywhere or do anything and the HINT button doesnt work.
The hint function is made to function only occasionally. Play with the walkthroughs (type walkthrough in the search engine, one wt for 0.27 and 0.28, a second wt for 0.29).

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I downloaded the latest android version and the gallery is missing a lot of scenes and to make it worst the save location is nowhere to be found. So is it a bug or I'm missing something. I've played part one and two on PC.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I downloaded the latest android version and the gallery is missing a lot of scenes and to make it worst the save location is nowhere to be found. So is it a bug or I'm missing something. I've played part one and two on PC.
Regardless of the port , the Gallery currently only has Gloria and Linda. We will keep adding milfs with every update but currently only those two have been added.
The save location is at the location of the game usually depending on the phone restrictions.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
The answer that we give to the doctor in Part 2 is going to influence in something in future? Since the begining of this path thing im already making 2 saves for each path (when you have the options)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Regardless of the port , the Gallery currently only has Gloria and Linda. We will keep adding milfs with every update but currently only those two have been added.
The save location is at the location of the game usually depending on the phone restrictions.
I know the file name and most rpgm and VPN games saves are in data folder which is not there. So my only thought it might be in root folder which I can't access

IlNiCoLiNo

May 20, 2020
Guys, I've a (maybe, stupid) question: does this latest version (0.29) include also version 0.28? I'm asking just because the last version I played was 0.27 and I can't find the one for 0.28... Paraphrasing, does latest version contain all Part 3 previous versions aswell?

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
Guys, I've a (maybe, stupid) question: does this latest version (0.29) include also version 0.28? I'm asking just because the last version I played was 0.27 and I can't find the one for 0.28... Paraphrasing, does latest version contain all Part 3 previous versions aswell?

Yes. It does not include the 1st part and 2nd chapters of the game, tho.But you probably already know that.

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
First off stop trying to experiment with angles your going to get people mad and lose supporters. You have winning angles, the Gloria boob job at the start of the game was an excellent angle and animation. The Linda X-mas Update was excellent angle and animation. The Shower scene with Linda was good too. From these, we can see that people like zoomed in with Milf taking most of the picture while Joey takes some part of it. Don't zoom out so much for an angle, work with what you know works and people like and use that for angle different positions. That's what most developers are doing.

Honestley after the X-mas update I was at Tier 4 pledging, but now after back to back disapointing updates im at Tier 1 and thinking about staying or what. I hope u guys are able to turn it around.
I agree on this so much. Plus the real issue with the angles on the last update is the lack of visualization. It's almost as if I'm playing a Jap censoured game. I get to see dem boobs, but that's all. Last scene with Linda, instead of her croch, we get a nice view of MC's skinny as. Not a good trade, if I do say so myself.

D

Deleted member 386829

it's fine, as long as there is a bit of both. like joey rubbing on his mom is good, but then it can go to a closer scene

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me it is only Linda, so I hope there are more sexual situations and more arousal, even if something simple is better than if we do not see it in updates such as update 27 and 28 :)

My own expectation is that we will not see Linda in update 30 and 31, often we will see it in update 32 o_O

Sexual position, of course ;)

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
anyway to turn off the autotext? I'd rather click to read the next lines..
and a way to show the mouse would be nice.

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Gallery only shows Mom and Rich Milfs pics
Is there a way to see all pics from other girls from part 1 and 2?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes