D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Rumors: Someone spreads rumors i wan to leave the game..my answer is: ...No! Of course not!
I only do what is ordered from the team XD So if you would like to have changes, contact the MTD team, i have nothing to do with angles!I get references and i need to do exatct the same pose and references.
Please do not spread strange rumors! I work on august and september update, so 3 months forward right now, only one animation left from july update:) June update content is done a long time ago:)See my twitter if oyu are interested in my works and life!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Rumors: Someone spreads rumors i wan to leave the game..my answer is: ...No! Of course not!
I only do what is ordered from the team XD So if you would like to have changes, contact the MTD team, i have nothing to do with angles!I get references and i need to do exatct the same pose and references.
Please do not spread strange rumors! I work on august and september update, so 3 months forward right now, only one animation left from july update:) June update content is done a long time ago:)See my twitter if oyu are interested in my works and life!
awesome
How much time it takes you to draw animation? :cry:

Because your art is amazing and I also know that you are draw frame by frame :love:

This is very tired o_O

Reactions: Ale69

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I hope it wasn't for me,
at no time did I say that,
The dev even criticized me, I use a translator, and there were some things I didn't say,
but to tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of all this,
I'll wait a few more days, if the dev doesn't even bother to respond to the comment I made to him,
I will abandon this page and his game,
I don't need anything here to live,
let alone being criticized for something I didn't do.
But I will continue to follow you on twitter (if you don't mind)
I like your job.
Dont get sad my friend and chill. Once you explained that your translator messed up , it was all good. I understand it as I use the translator many times and it gets in the way.
We cool (you and me/team etc) , we always have been. We like all feedback , positive or negative provided that it is helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload and V&M

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you, I'm glad we managed to understand each other, unfortunately the translator is far from perfect,
and as I already said, I've screwed myself many times because of him,
I don't know if you got to read that another big comment of mine (I recommend)
Anyway, I'm not a person who offends others for free,
I always try to dialogue, I try to explain the situation as it was.
But unfortunately I am not perfect, and when people attack me, and sometimes they take it personally, I am forced to fight back, I hope that will never happen between us.
I know I criticize, but if I criticize it is because I love this game, and I want to see it better and better,
What makes me sad is not being able, or knowing how to translate the dialogues,
So I lose the whole story, if I had at least a second language (Spanish for example) or some way of being able to translate,
maybe you would even get more supporters.
You are considered a main supporter of the work, and I would also like to be a main supporter, but some updates if they are not for Linda, they do not interest me :censored:

Also, regarding the translation of the game, there is a feature in Google that can be translated via the mobile camera (y)

I always do this and believe me, understanding conversations has crazy and exciting pleasure that makes when you reach the sexual scene you feel so ecstatic that you are addicted. :geek:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I hope it wasn't for me,
at no time did I say that,
The dev even criticized me, I use a translator, and there were some things I didn't say,
but to tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of all this,
I'll wait a few more days, if the dev doesn't even bother to respond to the comment I made to him,
I will abandon this page and his game,
I don't need anything here to live,
let alone being criticized for something I didn't do.
But I will continue to follow you on twitter (if you don't mind)
I like your job.
My mother language is not english, so some can misunderstand me as well XDdo not let this make you feel bad, of course you can folow me on twitter:) Try to write again to the dev, maybe he missed your message:) He answers all!

Reactions: V&M

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
Start of Part 3 (0.27)

- Click Start - Short Introduction from Joey at the pool
- Use Map on Limo (Drag/Drop) - Go to Hotel
- Use Key-Card (Drag/Drop) on Card Reader (Check left of the door)
- Exit the Room - See Dad/Sharon conversation
- Go to Jason's House - Go to Pool
- Click on Gloria in the Pool - Click on Gloria again to talk
- Go to Milftoon Shop
- Use Wallet on Jason (use the arrows on inventory to move through them)
- Return Home
- Mr Dick is outside the House - Talk to him
- Drop Wallet on Him
- Drop Photo Frame - Get Camera
- Enter House - Click on Mom at the couch
- Leave House - Re-Enter House
Everytime that you enter/leave the house the Milf will change her position. You need to catch her at :
1. Bathroom - Use Camera on her to Get Photo
2. In Parents room while she is wearing makeup - Talk to her
Keep entering/leaving the house until you find her in those spots
- Go to Milftoon Shop - Give Jason the Photo of mom in shower - Get Energy Pills
- Go to Jason's house - Go to their Pool - Talk to Gloria - Give Gloria the Pills
- Talk to Gloria Again
- Go to Hotel
- Go in Room
- Talk to Gloria - Click on her Bra
- Talk to Gloria - Click on her panties
- SCENE

End of 0.27

Start of 0.28
Repeat previous scene with Gloria to continue. She will tell you that she wants to get pregnant and that she needs from you a Dixie Cup and blood Sample

-Go to the Clinic and Talk with the Secretary. She will give you a Dixie Cup
-Go back to the Hotel and give the Dixie Cup (drag/drop) to Gloria
-Leave and Talk to Peggie. Go Home and Talk with Linda on the Couch and then Click on Phone to talk with Gina. (Hint Button)
-Gym is now unlocked. Go the Gym and Talk with Mrs Kuntstable. Mrs Kelly will appear also and tell you that she is making a fortune from developing a diet Formula.
- Click on the Run-A-Wack machine to work out at the Gym. Alicia and Peggie will arrive and talk to you.
- Click on the Run-A-Wack to stop using it and click on Alicia to view her (allowed multiple times if you want)
- Go the the Hotel to meet with Peggie
[Minor Scene]
- Go Home and Call Gina Again. You should now have the Dad Photoframe
- Go to Hotel again. This time Gina will be in the Room.
[SCENE]
-The Dad photoframe has been replaced with Kelly Photoframe. Go Home and Talk with Linda. She will give you the formula that Gina dropped and tell you that Maggie called and she is angry.
- Go the Gym and Give the Formula to Peggie. She won't accept it.
- Give the Kelly Photoframe to Mrs Kunstable so she will move and Peggie will take her place.
- Give the Formula to Peggie while she is on the mat. This time she will accept it and she will give you her dirty panties.
- Go to the Clinic and talk with Maggie. She will give you Blood Vial
- Combine (Drag/Drop) the Blood Vial with Peggies bloody Panties. You will get Full Vial
- Go to Jason's/Glorias House and Give her the Full Blood Vial.
- Go to the Hotel to rest and you will find Maggie there waiting
[SCENE]
- You should now have Full Dixie Cup
- Go to Jason's/Glorias House and give Gloria the Full Dixie Cup.

End of 0.28

Start of 0.29

-Gloria gave you a letter. Go to Milftoon Shop and give the letter to Jason. Jason will give you Chocolates
-Go Home and give chocolates to Linda sitting on the couch. You will arrange to meet at the Hotel.
-Go to the Hotel and SAVE the game. Click on the Phone (far Right)
You will be asked to choose a path : GLORIA/LINDA

[GLORIA PATH]
-Talk with Gloria
[SCENE]
Only one option will appear this time , Select "Dont Answer Phone"
Selecting "Dont Answer Phone" will repeat the scene with Joey cumming in her mouth
Once you are ready to proceed , click on the Phone again but this time a new option will appear "Answer Phone". Select that Option.
BJ will be stopped and Joey will explain to Gloria about his relationship with Alicia. Gloria will thinks that Joeys relationship with Alicia is fake. She leaves in a hurry and she forgets her bag.
- Grab her bag from Hotel Room
- Go to Jason's House and Give Gloria Bag (not Alicia's bag) to Gloria. She will give you condoms and ask you to talk with Alicia in the Gym
- Go to the Gym and talk with Alicia. Joey will explain the misunderstanding to Alicia and they will arrange for a date.
- Go Home and click on Bed to take a quick nap

Continue from part after Linda path

[LINDA PATH]
-Talk with Linda
[SCENE]
Linda ate all the chocolates so now you need to get her more.
- Go to Milftoon Shop and talk with Jason. He will tell you that Alicia may have some more chocolates and he will also give you a Engagement Ring meant for Gina.
- Go to Gym and talk with Alicia about chocolates. She will give you box of Chocolates and tell you that she revealed your relationship with her to Gloria.
- Go to Jason's House and give the Engagement Ring to Gloria. She will think that Joeys relationship with Alicia is fake. She will give you condoms to throw away but Joey keeps them.
- Go Home and Give Linda Alicia's Chocolates.
- Go to your room and take a quick nap

- Continue from here -

- Go to Living Room and click on Parents
- Talk with Mom (click on her)
- Give her Condoms (she won't accept)
- Talk to dad and hero will get up
- Go to Bathroom
- Use (drag/drop) Weird Key on Medicine Cabinet to unlock it. You will get Stress Pills
- Go back to Parents and drag/drop the Stress Pills on Dad. He will fall asleep.
- Click on Linda to see her without her top
- Drop condoms on Linda for scene to start.
[SCENE]

End of 0.29

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes