Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Animoo - Thank you for your review , even a 3*. For your questions on the Review :
For UI it is mostly little things: why do I need to click/drag a map item to a car in order to open the map screen for travel?

Because in the future there would be other map parts that will travel you to other locations.
This has been mentioned already.

Why do we have a horizontal inventory bar when a separate window would be easier to manage in most cases?

Because the horizontal inventory is the most optimal one if you are aiming for many ports. For example , the separate window will be troublesome for Android and IOS ports due to the small size of their screens.

Why do I need to physically click/drag the hotel keycard every time I go into the hotel room, when simply *having* the keycard should suffice?
This is actually not a bad idea. We will take it into consideration. Thank you!

Spirala

Feb 10, 2018
Has there been a change of artist at around patch 0.27? I feel like the art quality has taken a nose-dive in the recent months and since I played this for the gorgeous drawings, which are no longer being added to the game I will probably stop playing if it continues like this.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Has there been a change of artist at around patch 0.27? I feel like the art quality has taken a nose-dive in the recent months and since I played this for the gorgeous drawings, which are no longer being added to the game I will probably stop playing if it continues like this.
The artist did not change that he is the legend Inusen himself who works on the updates and yes I agree with you about the animation only Maggie scene was not of a good level :sneaky:

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
im stuck in 0.27 update :(
when il enter the hotle room and gloria is waiting inside i cant talk with her
i point on her and its says bed not gloria
someone know ho to fix it???

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
I'm kinda lost, don't know how to progress, after the scene with the babysitter you are in front of your house and you can't really do anything, the walkthrough said to get a letter from gloria, who tf is that, literally scrolled through entire map and most characters and still came up empty.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so I'm gonna be honest here... Linda's scenes are good but for me they have lost that impact. I mean when I started playing this game, iwas desperately waiting for mc to fuck linda but I guess since the devs streatched it out for so long it didn't feel that much for me... But hey that's just me...

Oct 30, 2017
hey creator of this game. please add more kinky incest stuff in next update. man that couch fucking beside dad was super hot. i love incest games. scenes like these are awesome. and please consider to make a more

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a mod or something that will allow the dialog to only advance on a click of the mouse or at least slow it down a lot? I remember giving up on this game back when it was only v8 because the dialog goes so fast that I miss half of what is said and it's annoying af.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes