lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
You either downloaded a wrong version for your operating system OR you are using an older version of WinRar (or another extractor).
Download the newest version of WinRar (yes it matters) to extract the file.
Also make sure that you antivirus is not flagging the file as a false positive
Hope this helps

Exiting - Restarting the game helps. The fixed version is posted here. You must had downloaded the wrong one from either an older version OR from another location. Download again from the MEGA here please or from Patreon or from Milftoon.com (which also has the game)
tnx a lot i have no idea what i did worng but its working now
one more question
do u planing to add some lesbians sences? this is the only thing that im waiting for and then i can give you guys 5 starts :D

AlexBlack

Feb 16, 2019
Exiting - Restarting the game helps. The fixed version is posted here. You must had downloaded the wrong one from either an older version OR from another location. Download again from the MEGA here please or from Patreon or from Milftoon.com (which also has the game)
Downloaded latest version from mega on OP. Still stuck in hotel scene.

no one here

May 15, 2017
my 0.27 saves no longer work can someone give me a save at the beginning of 0.28 i have the 0.29 version when i click start it puts me to the beginning of 0.27 i dont want to playthrough that version again

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
Please i need help i went to gloria in the hotel then i went to the clinic but mrs maggie is busy what should i do !

procurement92

May 14, 2020
First I was a little disappointed in the update as no good angles or close ups but when you thing about the situation with the dad right next to them and the mom finally wanting some action, one could say it was a quickie and we best not see anymore of this c tease from mom and some full on fun.

Reactions: hou78 and Tgsaudoiz

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
First I was a little disappointed in the update as no good angles or close ups but when you thing about the situation with the dad right next to them and the mom finally wanting some action, one could say it was a quickie and we best not see anymore of this c tease from mom and some full on fun.
sorry for reply this but can you help me, do i have to download all 3 part or just need part 3?

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I know it's been asked in the thread, but I can't find a response: can anyone provide a Mac version of v0.25?

Folks are saying v0.26 crashes on start for them with Catalan, and I'm on High Sierra and having the same issue. Also seen it said that v0.25 may work where v0.26 doesn't, so I'm looking to give that a shot. Part 1 worked fine for me overall and I enjoyed it—part 3 seems to work just fine as well, but I'm definitely not continuing on to that or to any future updates if I have to miss what seems to amount to nearly half of the current state of the game. I can miss the v0.26-specific content if I have to, but yeah.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes