Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I know it's been asked in the thread, but I can't find a response: can anyone provide a Mac version of v0.25?

Folks are saying v0.26 crashes on start for them with Catalan, and I'm on High Sierra and having the same issue. Also seen it said that v0.25 may work where v0.26 doesn't, so I'm looking to give that a shot. Part 1 worked fine for me overall and I enjoyed it—part 3 seems to work just fine as well, but I'm definitely not continuing on to that or to any future updates if I have to miss what seems to amount to nearly half of the current state of the game. I can miss the v0.26-specific content if I have to, but yeah.
Check a few posts back. I uploaded 0.26 on a mega link which fixes it.

Reactions: BuPa

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys I cant click on gloria's bra I downloaded the link in the op for apk
The new update should fix this entirely on the Android ports

Any news about the upcoming update. I know there are 15 days left until the update, but we want news or Hint :love:
Quite a long way to go but we are getting there. ^_^

Downloaded latest version from mega on OP. Still stuck in hotel scene.
Download the save that I posted earlier. It is right after that scene.
It is weird though since that post on Mega is with the bra-fix (which everyone else on Patreon say that it fixes it).

AlexBlack

Feb 16, 2019
The new update should fix this entirely on the Android ports

Quite a long way to go but we are getting there. ^_^

Download the save that I posted earlier. It is right after that scene.
It is weird though since that post on Mega is with the bra-fix (which everyone else on Patreon say that it fixes it).
I meant for Android version, those saves are meant for Windows i guess.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
im still not sure that i need to play part 1-2 or not, im just start the game on part 3 in the pool, press the hint and it not show anything, can someone help me

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
im still not sure that i need to play part 1-2 or not, im just start the game on part 3 in the pool, press the hint and it not show anything, can someone help me
The Hint should Blink when there is a hint available. If you don't know what to do then :
1. Read what Joey or the characters are saying. Usually their last words will point you on what you need to do.
2. Read the walkthrough posted here or on our forum

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
First I was a little disappointed in the update as no good angles or close ups but when you thing about the situation with the dad right next to them and the mom finally wanting some action, one could say it was a quickie and we best not see anymore of this c tease from mom and some full on fun.
Yes the sex scene angle was poorly choosen.

Reactions: procurement92

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
The Hint should Blink when there is a hint available. If you don't know what to do then :
1. Read what Joey or the characters are saying. Usually their last words will point you on what you need to do.
2. Read the walkthrough posted here or on our forum
Im playing from part 1 right now, part 3 is already done alot of content.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
I absolutely love this game. Art is perfect etc...
But the biggest problem is not the engine problems. I think, the biggest problem is the ''flow'' of the game.
What im trying to say is; I'ts not nice when you work your ass of to get main girls scenes, and middle of the most exiciting moments youre forced to go for some other girls coming out of nowhere. And starting with classic ''handjob-titjob/blowjob-vaginal sex'' that im okay with. But, at that point we already progressed most beautiful and desired milfs scenes. So youre like 'man f*ck this hospital and f*cking Glorias niece, gimme my hot milfs' but forced to do for progression and its killing the mood hard.
Just my toughts and for the dev's own good. Keep up the good work!

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I'm sutck with this step version 0.07 "
Drag/Drop the 50% Gift Voucher on Jason. He will sell you the ROOF-IES but only
the box."
i dunno how to proceed. I cannot find it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes